Herochat

Can the DNC get more corrupt? You bet it can!

Letters

• +13/-30
    • View Profile
Re: Can the DNC get more corrupt? You bet it can!
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2016, 01:25:27 PM »
Most major media outlets have been. CNN of course. People covering Clinton like Andrea Mitchell are up her ass. Even NPR seemed to be pressing the scales for Clinton during the primary, which I really found surprising. Hell, Donna Brazile was the one to provide commentary on one of the primary debates. It was disgusting to see how bias she was, pretending to be impartial and all the while she was doing this shit.

But Clinton supporters continually tell me "she's no worse than any other politician, she just gets it worse cause she's a woman." Fuck that. She makes Dick Cheney look like honest Abe.

https://www.theguardian.com/international
http://www.bbc.com/news

You're welcome.

Wtf is any of this supposed to be?

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2016, 02:00:45 PM »
What Letters said. It looks pretty similar to the content in the States

Necro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2016, 02:05:50 PM »
Both BBC news and the Guardian are considered high standard news sources with great amounts of investigative journalism under their hood.

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2016, 02:09:12 PM »
Yeah and my friend says the New York Times can do no wrong and I yet ther bias was crystal clear during the primaries.

Panthergod

• +35/-73
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2016, 03:43:05 PM »
Hillary Clinton supporters genuinely hate America, its official.

Philosophia

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2016, 04:29:47 PM »
Yeah and my friend says the New York Times can do no wrong and I yet ther bias was crystal clear during the primaries.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4213

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/new-york-times-gave-hillary-veto/

The Clinton camp also objected to using a quote in which the candidate said that "gay rights has moved much faster than women's rights or civil rights, which is an interesting phenomenon somebody in the future will unpack."

The email exchange also indicates that Palmieri misunderstood the terms of the agreement. She wrote that she thought the campaign would be able to pick the quotes that would be used. Leibovich responded, "I wanted the option to use all — and you could veto what you didn't want. That's why I selected the 5 or 6 I sent to you...The moose is good, but I'd really love to use the other things I sent, too. They were all on point. Sorry for mis-communique here, but do you think you can check?"

Palmieri seemed satisfied.

"Pleasure doing business!" she wrote.

-----

Bonus:

Guess what Hillary's campaign/foundation and ISIS have in common?

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 04:39:46 PM by Philosophia »

Philosophia

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2016, 04:52:58 PM »
It's brainwashing, through media and diverting attention. Keeping people dumb.

Here, they've actually talked about this in the e-mails between themselves.

With that said, I'll just leave this piece of stand-up by genius George Carlin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

Those words are the summary of what is experienced now.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 04:58:20 PM by Philosophia »

Letters

• +13/-30
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2016, 05:13:26 PM »
Doesn't matter philosophia.  The liberals have their team, as long as their team wins it doesn't matter how corrupt they are. Willful lambs to the slaughter.

Philosophia

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2016, 05:41:01 PM »
The sad part is, this was a rare opportunity for people to see what is going on behind the scenes, all of the corruption, lying, population manipulation, power plays etc. and act accordingly.

You can be sure that after all of this is done, they will assume full control so that nothing like it will ever happen again (it's already happening as we speak, with censorship on Twitter/Facebook and Google manipulating search results. The media is just the beginning). It's highly improbable that information leaks like these will ever take place in the future.

If people actually ignore this and allow themselves to be stepped on once again, well, they only have themselves to blame for whatever happens.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 05:42:58 PM by Philosophia »

Rufio

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2016, 06:23:11 PM »
It's brainwashing, through media and diverting attention. Keeping people dumb.

Here, they've actually talked about this in the e-mails between themselves.

With that said, I'll just leave this piece of stand-up by genius George Carlin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

Those words are the summary of what is experienced now.

That Bill Ivey quote was talking about political society at large keeping voters uninformed and compliant. He wasn't talking about the Hillary Clinton campaign in isolation.

His analysis is actually pretty accurate. The reason why Sanders was interesting is that he exploded the carefully crafted vagueness of the primary "debates." Trump did the same to a much lesser degree, on a few issues related to trade and terrorism. Hillary didn't cause modern politics to be a parade of non-information. She's just trying to skillfully play the game under the existing rules. Ivey was talking about what those rules have been and how they're changing.

Master

• +34/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2016, 07:10:42 PM »
Earlier this year, there was that email leak where a Hillary rep from her SoS days was paying several news outlets to depict her speech in a certain way using specific words. And then a quick search of other journals, papers, websites showed a number of writers all describing her speech the same way.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

AP

• +50/-48
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2016, 07:17:04 PM »
Where are Prop and Rock?

LiquidSailor

• +48/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2016, 07:18:01 PM »
Completely ignoring the facts as usual.

DIGUSTING

Imperial

• Was once the Greatest of All Time
  • +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2016, 12:02:17 AM »
C-Span is virtually all that is left of notable, attempts-to-inform and be fair major media names.

I used to rep the BBC myself. But they seem to be going in the tank lately too. It's discouraging to see so many outlets from both the leftist regressive or rightist radical movements excusing or even defending corruption so they can push economic and/or social narratives.

And yeah, Donna Brazile is just another Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. CNN creams themselves when I've seen her there too.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 12:49:09 AM by Imperial »
Sig : The Iconic Duo, Billie Kay & Peyton Royce

Dlbiininja

• +15/-8313
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2016, 02:48:38 AM »
Is this that shit that Trump read?  It's from a Russian site and it's fake.

http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-sidney-blumenthal-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-benghazi-sputnik-508635

Updated | I am Sidney Blumenthal. At least, that is what Vladimir Putin—and, somehow, Donald Trump—seem to believe. And that should raise concerns not only about Moscow’s attempts to manipulate this election, but also how Trump came to push Russian disinformation to American voters.

An email from Blumenthal—a confidant of Hillary Clinton and a man, second only to George Soros, at the center of conservative conspiracy theories—turned up in the recent document dump by WikiLeaks. At a time when American intelligence believes Russian hackers are trying to interfere with the presidential election, records have recently been fed to WikiLeaks out of multiple organizations of the Democratic Party. But now that I have been brought into the whole mess—and transformed into Blumenthal—there is even more proof that the Russians are not only orchestrating this act of cyberwar but also really, really dumb.

The latest emerged thanks to the incompetence of Sputnik—the Russian online news and radio service established by the government-controlled news agency, Rossiya Segodnya—which took words written by me and attributed them to Blumenthal.
Updated | I am Sidney Blumenthal. At least, that is what Vladimir Putin—and, somehow, Donald Trump—seem to believe. And that should raise concerns not only about Moscow’s attempts to manipulate this election, but also how Trump came to push Russian disinformation to American voters.

An email from Blumenthal—a confidant of Hillary Clinton and a man, second only to George Soros, at the center of conservative conspiracy theories—turned up in the recent document dump by WikiLeaks. At a time when American intelligence believes Russian hackers are trying to interfere with the presidential election, records have recently been fed to WikiLeaks out of multiple organizations of the Democratic Party. But now that I have been brought into the whole mess—and transformed into Blumenthal—there is even more proof that the Russians are not only orchestrating this act of cyberwar but also really, really dumb.

The latest emerged thanks to the incompetence of Sputnik—the Russian online news and radio service established by the government-controlled news agency, Rossiya Segodnya—which took words written by me and attributed them to Blumenthal.

Try Newsweek for only $1.25 per week

The documents that WikiLeaks has unloaded recently have been emails out of the account of John Podesta, the chairman of Clinton’s election campaign. Almost as soon as the pilfered documents emerged, Sputnik was all over them and rapidly found (or probably already knew about before the WikiLeaks dump) a purportedly incriminating email from Blumenthal.

The email was amazing—it linked Boogie Man Blumenthal, Podesta and the topic of conservative political fever dreams, Benghazi. This, it seemed, was the smoking gun finally proving Clinton bore total responsibility for the attack on the American outpost in Libya in 2012. Sputnik even declared that the email might be the “October surprise” that could undermine Clinton’s campaign.

But the Russians had faked it all, taking a real document released by Wikileaks and altering it to create a bogus story—one that ultimately was picked up by Trump himself. Since Newsweek first broke the story online, some journalists have speculated that the misrepresentation of the email may have merely been an error by an overworked Russian news agency. However, according to a government official with direct knowledge of the American intelligence agencies’ inquiry into the Russian hacking campaign, and who spoke on condition of anonymity, that theory is “absurd.”

A classified report submitted last summer to the Congressional intelligence committees, and a September 23 letter from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence specifically identified Sputnik as a central participant in a Russian disinformation campaign designed to use hacking and other techniques to interfere with the American election while strengthening Moscow’s global influence.

My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/