Herochat

Can the DNC get more corrupt? You bet it can!

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Can the DNC get more corrupt? You bet it can!
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2016, 07:53:07 PM »
Speaking of rigging the primaries--what do you make of this?

http://embols.com/2016/09/05/election-fraud-report-recommends-decertifying-primary-results-for-hillary-hand-counts-of-ballots-2/

A report by the nonprofit election integrity organization Election Justice USA (EJUSA) is recommending that Democratic primary results in numerous states, including New York and California, be decertified and that the paper ballots be recounted by hand in all states which show irregularities, where paper ballots are available, and counted by hand in all future US elections.

The report, “Democracy Lost: A Report on the Fatally Flawed 2016 Democratic Primaries,” questions the legitimacy of the nomination of Hillary Clinton. It is co-authored by the 100th president of the American Statistical Association, Fritz Scheuren, a professor at George Washington University. The report declares:

“We conclude by calling for decertification of the 2016 Democratic primary results in every state in which we have established a reasonable doubt as to the accuracy of the vote tally.”

The states in which EJUSA found strong and compelling evidence of election fraud against Bernie Sanders are Alabama, California, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

It goes on from there, but seriously upsetting. This is why I said the dems as a whole seem worse this election. Trump is an evil cartoon character. They're just regular real world evil.

Remember that time the Dems demanded ballots be hand-counted in Florida after the 200 election (and rightfully so)?  How much you wanna bet they'll hem and haw through this and at least one of them will blame Russia.

scourge

• +37/-10
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2016, 07:58:07 PM »
I wouldn't take that bet, I think your spot on. I don't think this will get much media attention at all unfortunately. This is a little out of control. I think someone should do something, but I don't know who and I don't know what.

LiquidSailor

• +70/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2016, 08:04:02 PM »
I do like how they point to RT in Russia as being state owned propaganda, yet the emails show how in the bag certain networks and anchors (MSNBC especially) whored themselves out for Clinton from the beginning.  Joy Reid, Alex Wagner, Chuck Todd, and Chris Matthews to name a few.

DIGUSTING

Master

• +42/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2016, 08:16:42 PM »
I do like how they point to RT in Russia as being state owned propaganda, yet the emails show how in the bag certain networks and anchors (MSNBC especially) whored themselves out for Clinton from the beginning.  Joy Reid, Alex Wagner, Chuck Todd, and Chris Matthews to name a few.

Exactly.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2016, 11:58:10 PM »

Typical Democrats.  "It's only okay when we do it!"

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2016, 12:11:24 AM »
You sound like me. And being in the midst of it does make me furious. What you say is exactly right. The first woman president will be possibly the most despicable representative of women possible.

Also the media spins covering the negative shit about her to make her out to be "strong" to deal with all the terrible things people say about her. Basically if you read Rock's posts and imagine they were spell checked you'd get the general atmosphere of most of the media outlets in this country.

Oh we still going with the rock never admits anything negative about hillary meme.

But i wont interfear with the hate gang bang that you got going on here.

Typical Democrats.  "It's only okay when we do it!"

Chuck todd was grilling  kaine on wikileaks at meet the Press this weeknd

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2016, 12:44:10 AM »
Meet the Press is pretty fair.  It's just about the only one.

LiquidSailor

• +70/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2016, 01:01:55 AM »

Yea, because that matters now that the primary is over.

DIGUSTING

LiquidSailor

• +70/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2016, 01:02:58 AM »
Especially when he was named directly in reference to Debbie and Hillary's people conversing with him before he would interview Hillary or Debbie herself to make sure the right questions were asked.

DIGUSTING

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2016, 01:30:27 AM »

She actully got more negative press in the primary then anyone including trump

And remember the emails coming up just about everyday

Pardon the interuptions bring it up to

Media has a bias but its a story bias

That why trump talking about targetin innocent women and childrens get hardly no news

But him talking about grabbing pussy does. Even though first one worst. But sex makes a better story. And right niw the story about trump implosion since where reaching the climax. And trumo cant hell but feed it

If those wikileaks talk about her grabbing dicks..it woukd be front page

Or hillary talk about "you know who i like to fuck the shit out of colin powell. Nancy..nancy i want him to ram me in the back so hard ir hits the back if my teeth"

It be all they were talking about. And note the stuff in wikileaks way worse then my scenario. Hell least in that on its consensual. But the more entertaining narrativly get the news. That the bias

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2016, 01:33:20 AM »
Opps i mean with all due respect

Not pardon the interuption

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2016, 02:27:23 AM »

Pardon the interuptions bring it up to

Media has a bias but its a story bias

That why trump talking about targetin innocent women and childrens get hardly no news

But him talking about grabbing pussy does. Even though first one worst. But sex makes a better story. And right niw the story about trump implosion since where reaching the climax. And trumo cant hell but feed it

If those wikileaks talk about her grabbing dicks..it woukd be front page

Or hillary talk about "you know who i like to fuck the shit out of colin powell. Nancy..nancy i want him to ram me in the back so hard ir hits the back if my teeth"

It be all they were talking about. And note the stuff in wikileaks way worse then my scenario. Hell least in that on its consensual. But the more entertaining narrativly get the news. That the bias

You do have a point, but either way, there's a bias.

LiquidSailor

• +70/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 24, 2016, 03:17:36 AM »

The emails you are referring to had absolutely nothing to do with the ones we are talking about here.  Back then they were only talking in terms of Benghazi related emails.

And the negative press bullshit line that Hillary supporters come up with is such nonsense considering there's a reason she has so much negative press, and it's her own fault.  Bernie was either completely ignored OR when they felt like covering him, it was to downplay or shit talk him.  For example, Joy Reid's racist ass chiming in at every opportunity to say Sanders has a problem with black voters (especially stupid ones) or days of coverage about Sanders saying Hillary was unfit to be president.

DIGUSTING