Herochat

Can the DNC get more corrupt? You bet it can!

scourge

• +37/-10
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
Can the DNC get more corrupt? You bet it can!
« on: October 11, 2016, 09:35:17 AM »
http://observer.com/2016/10/breaking-dnc-chief-donna-brazile-leaked-sanders-info-to-clinton-campaign/

It just does not stop with these vile manipulative fucks.

I never wanted two people to be president less than the two choices we have now

scourge

• +37/-10
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
Re: Can the DNC get more corrupt? You bet it can!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 09:48:09 AM »
I think this should become infinite thread of evil politicians....

LiquidSailor

• +70/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 09:58:59 AM »
Remember when rock lost his mind over the Sanders campaign accessing Clinton files?  Remember when Sanders fired all those people from his.campaign?

I love the media isnt covering any of this. Msnbc has been in the bag for Clinton from the start.

DIGUSTING

scourge

• +37/-10
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 10:35:26 AM »
Most major media outlets have been. CNN of course. People covering Clinton like Andrea Mitchell are up her ass. Even NPR seemed to be pressing the scales for Clinton during the primary, which I really found surprising. Hell, Donna Brazile was the one to provide commentary on one of the primary debates. It was disgusting to see how bias she was, pretending to be impartial and all the while she was doing this shit.

But Clinton supporters continually tell me "she's no worse than any other politician, she just gets it worse cause she's a woman." Fuck that. She makes Dick Cheney look like honest Abe.

scourge

• +37/-10
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 10:44:47 AM »
Listening to the radio now and they're harping on Trump's gafs, which are fun, great, who cares. Is anyone going to cover Hillary's corruption? I mean they talk about it like "well these things well follow her" as though it shouldn't and poor Hillary having to put up with it. What a clusterfuck of an election.

LiquidSailor

• +70/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 10:49:23 AM »
I loved that MSNBC had Joy Reid's racist nigger ass trying to convince everyone that Sanders couldn't appeal to black voters.  Except any black voter that has half a brain knows he was the better choice.  Literally every chance she was on the air she made this claim while sucking Hillary's clit from the start.

Then you look no farther than Chris Matthews interview where he with his bitch ass annoying voice grills Sanders without letting him answer, then immediately afterwards fawns over Clinton and laughs like  a schoolboy as he tosses her the softest of softballs.

Then Alex Wagner was forced to admit she was a Hillary shrill by Bill Maher on real time.

DIGUSTING

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 12:05:48 PM »
Listening to the radio now and they're harping on Trump's gafs, which are fun, great, who cares. Is anyone going to cover Hillary's corruption? I mean they talk about it like "well these things well follow her" as though it shouldn't and poor Hillary having to put up with it. What a clusterfuck of an election.

The Rothschilds are backing only one candidate. What else do you expect?
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

Philosophia

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 12:14:41 PM »

Hillary has bought the large majority of mainstream press, so they won't jump on her. There's tens of emails where they're blatantly talking about having moderators and newspapers in their pockets, giving specific names, and talking about how they're going to promote some stories, minimize others, etc. She also had the questions before her debate with Bernie (same thing that happened in her first debate with Trump).

She has paid people all over the internet to correct the record. Here's what they say internally about some of them:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/141
Correct the Record’s staff (18 and counting) is crammed into a newsroom-style bullpen in the back corner of the offices of American Bridge 21st Century, Brock’s Super-PAC. “They’re always there; they’re always working around the clock,” former Clinton White House adviser Paul Begala says of the crew. “I always tease David that he finds all of these nerd virgins and locks them away in a vault where they never see sunlight or have a drink or get laid. But God Bless them!”

I think some of the Hillary supporters on this site can get some serious cash if they're serious about this. I'm looking at rock.

Bonus round:

1).
Hacked e-mails from Wikileaks appear to show Clinton campaign spokesman in touch with DOJ officials regarding e-mail litigation:

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/785845815373856768

2).
John Podesta about Crooked Hillary: " I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion."

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4433

3). https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4637

John, I'm retired male veteran, college grad, businessman and lifelong Democrat. I support Hillary as I know she's FAR more competent than Senator Sanders.

I'll be honest, I could support Donald Trump in a general election despite all the warts. Reasons?
*Trumps will get things done. Hillary will rely on triangulation which probably won't work in 2017. Backbone will.
*I'm a dinosaur to the Democratic Party..white, southern, vereran, male senior. Party leaders like Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, Karen Finney, etal make that blatantly apparent.  I don't need my assed kissed. I would like to have my ilk shown a tiny bit of respect by the leaders of the Hillary campaign.
  Respectfully,  Mr. Dana Folsom Augusta, Ga

4). https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5344

HuffPo writer Michelle Kraus write to Podesta discussing how to "get ahead of the narrative" on the email server issue, because it was "alive and well" in Silicon Valley back in June 2015.
Frankly, if we can get ahead of the narrative on this email issue then we can shape the discussion on trust.
COLLUSION WITH MEDIA
Please know that I can suggest a draft or comment on staff work, if you want me to do so. This is your strategic wheel house so I defer to your advice and counsel.
MEDIA OFFERING FURTHER COLLUSION

I could go on, and on, and on.

I don't know what the temperature is in the United States, and how you see it from there, but from Europe, this is seen as blatant Soviet Russia like propaganda and corruption.

scourge

• +37/-10
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 12:25:10 PM »
Well I'm at least glad of that. In the US most people in the liberal whatever places like NYC are more or as about interested in the corruption as Rock or Safado. Many see her as a "victim" of a patriarchal society anytime anyone brings up any of the horrible things about her. "If she was a man, nobody would care" etc, and various other excuses. It's heartbreaking and awful. And then our other choice is Trump. What the actual fuck?!

Philosophia

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 12:30:23 PM »
That's why Hillary wanted him, because it was one of the few she could win against, due to people thinking emotionally, and not based on facts. She knows that people are more swayed emotionally than logically, thus why a locker room comment, as it's called, is more damaging to Trump than the fact that Hillary has literally shamed Bill Clinton's rape victims, one of her top contributors is Saudi Arabia who decapitates gays and emotionally and physically abuses women, that she is a warmonger who has contributed to destabilizing the middle east and the massive recent development of ISIS thread, that she is corrupt, that she is a blatant liar, that she is above the law etc. The fact that she is a woman helps a lot, too.

I acknowledge that a shitload of women will vote for her solely for her genitals, but it's still astonishing to think about. The fact that the first woman president is one of the worst women in public history should be the absolute opposite any self respecting woman would want.

Anyway, I'm following this from a distance, and in a way I'm glad I'm not there, because I'd be furious.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 12:35:36 PM by Philosophia »

scourge

• +37/-10
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 12:33:41 PM »
You sound like me. And being in the midst of it does make me furious. What you say is exactly right. The first woman president will be possibly the most despicable representative of women possible.

Also the media spins covering the negative shit about her to make her out to be "strong" to deal with all the terrible things people say about her. Basically if you read Rock's posts and imagine they were spell checked you'd get the general atmosphere of most of the media outlets in this country.

scourge

• +37/-10
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2016, 12:36:43 PM »
Just saw your edit and that all pretty much mirrors my assessment of things as well

Philosophia

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2016, 12:39:08 PM »
You sound like me. And being in the midst of it does make me furious. What you say is exactly right. The first woman president will be possibly the most despicable representative of women possible.

Also the media spins covering the negative shit about her to make her out to be "strong" to deal with all the terrible things people say about her. Basically if you read Rock's posts and imagine they were spell checked you'd get the general atmosphere of most of the media outlets in this country.

Yeah, I know. I'm only getting snippets from the internet of what CNN, MSNBC and the rest are showing 24/7, and it's really shockingly biased. The media are carrying her to the White House.

LiquidSailor

• +70/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2016, 12:39:50 PM »
Bwut Hiwawee had mor votes doe!

DIGUSTING

Necro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2016, 12:48:54 PM »
Most major media outlets have been. CNN of course. People covering Clinton like Andrea Mitchell are up her ass. Even NPR seemed to be pressing the scales for Clinton during the primary, which I really found surprising. Hell, Donna Brazile was the one to provide commentary on one of the primary debates. It was disgusting to see how bias she was, pretending to be impartial and all the while she was doing this shit.

But Clinton supporters continually tell me "she's no worse than any other politician, she just gets it worse cause she's a woman." Fuck that. She makes Dick Cheney look like honest Abe.

https://www.theguardian.com/international
http://www.bbc.com/news

You're welcome.