Herochat

Get Out, horror film written & dir. by Jordan Peele (of Key and Peele)

NeoGreenLantern

• +42/-15
    • View Profile
I realize now that the best thing that will come from this movie will be the arguments between Letters and Jelly.

Speed of Zound

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
I want to make a movie about wypipo who kidnap defenseless African Americans and bury them up to their necks in dirt. Just so they can touch their "writes, neat" hair all they want.

Or : a movie starring Lupita Olongobongo (from Seven Years a Slave) takes a hit shower at the start; but she didn't have any coco butter and on the way Brendan Fraiser and Tom Cruise try to kill her  cause they think she's a mummy.

black guy go's camping on a whim and while he's gone he's declared dead and his gf marries a tiny ducked Asian.
Why? Because no one thought he went camping because black people never do that. It'll he like Cast Away

Letters

• +13/-22
    • View Profile
This movie looks like it's more race baiting. Evil white people enslave black people. A white man freed the slaves Hollywood! Jeeze
So.. history. via ALLEGORY.

A white man did not simply  free the slaves.A white man destabilized his war enemies economic base, primarily. You don't get credit for fixing something that should have never been started. And no deflections to Islam and the Yoruba sellouts will change that. And no it never truly ended anyway, and continues to this day in different form. But thanks for demonstrating that fake Christians like yourself choose their fake 'white' identity-- a contruct invented primarily to justify slavery and perpetual resource theft--- over morality when it comes down to it.

Ya I guess it could be allegory. But I think most people are past those specific sins of our ancestors.  Maybe Lincoln did the right thing for the wrong reasons. Idk enough about it I suppose. Would you care to school me about what really happened?  Either here or a pm.

And ya slavery is still happening, we are all debtor slaves to the world bank. Plus traditional slavery. But things are better for blacks then they were. Og course it could still be better.

Im not Christian btw but I do like Jesus.

Quick question tho. What should I identity myself as instead of "white" iyo?

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
This movie looks like it's more race baiting. Evil white people enslave black people. A white man freed the slaves Hollywood! Jeeze
So.. history. via ALLEGORY.

A white man did not simply  free the slaves.A white man destabilized his war enemies economic base, primarily. You don't get credit for fixing something that should have never been started. And no deflections to Islam and the Yoruba sellouts will change that. And no it never truly ended anyway, and continues to this day in different form. But thanks for demonstrating that fake Christians like yourself choose their fake 'white' identity-- a contruct invented primarily to justify slavery and perpetual resource theft--- over morality when it comes down to it.

The whole point of the war was ending slavery, the state right they were particularly going against was "slavery".

If it wasn't for that, no point to a war, without the intent to end slavery, they would never have been enemies in the first place. 

Not to mention, the ungodly cost of waging the war, the destruction, the cost of having to rebuild and improve southern states and their society.....should slavery have been started?  Well no but blame that one on the Africans and Arabs.

If your going to include white societies as whole, Britain ended slavery and worked at bringing it down in other countries.

Hell; by comparison african countries were still doing that into what the 1950's or even 1970's?

Ramz

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
Great flick fuck. Love that sweet revenge ending

Gree

• +36/-5
    • View Profile
Good filum