Re: My Little Universe
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2016, 10:30:41 AM »
We find out Virgil is a temporarly displaced immortal Beak

Not BAMF

• +6/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2016, 03:25:54 PM »
Earth 35: A world that is truly Something Unique. I'll say no more.

Eh heh.

HalloweenJack

• +13/-5
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2016, 06:27:37 PM »
A-Ko enrolls at the Xavier institute. Maybe one of the ninja turtles too. Mighty Max as well. Basically just the new class of powerful teens getting into crazy shit with existing characters.

I could do that, but it would fit more in line with my Future Foundation idea. More in line with that than the X-Men who I mainly want to use mutants in (except for Warlock)

Basically, out west the FF is gathering up powerful teens and such to help them control their abilities and learn how to use them. You get the likes of the kids from Zoom, Sky High (now that that place has been blown up....by Gog), and a few others like say Hit Girl. Could swap out one of the Ninja Turtles for Mondo Gecko though. I figure the Turtles are pretty well fine where they're at with Splinter teaching them. but A-Ko and Mighty Max being students sounds pretty good. Granted, that will lead to C-Ko and B-Ko showing up there as well. B-Ko will probably annoy the hell out of Dr. Will Magnus.

And of course, you just know Zoom (Tim Allen) is going to have a dust up with the Reverse Flash at some point. 

And Virgil as a time displaced Beak sounds pretty fun.

already had a few ideas for Norman aka the North Man. He's an early immortal....maybe the oldest one ever. Hell for all we know he's won the Prize (which could itself be cyclical rather than just one thing). I do know that a very long long time ago, a youngster in Cimmeria took a liking to him as he guided him towards a mountain. The North Man wanted to commune with the god Crom and ended up climbing said mountain and aiding a hammer wielding godling against some Frost Giants. And yes, he picked up said hammer.

While the North Man would come down again some months later, the lad that led him to the mountain eventually left, aiding an old man who seemed to be lost in the wintry woods there, back towards civilization. Though when they neared his village the old man disappeared, leaving the boy to wonder if that may have been Crom himself....who has often been spoken of as taken the guise of a traveler at time.

This reminds me.....I'll have to write up Dingleburg, Florida at some point. Nice little creation of mine there. Just basically a nice place to live for townsfolk of....well....different sorts 

HalloweenJack

• +13/-5
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2016, 10:44:34 AM »
Supreme has had a long, long career.

As an infant, the lad was adopted by the Crane family and named Ethan (it's entirely possible he was a stolen child and sold off to an orphanage. Same thing happened to Ric Flair) and was a fairly normal, if somewhat developmentally challenged, little boy.

At least until THAT day.

When Ethan was roughly four years old, he chased his beloved dog Radar into the nearby woods and found what appeared to be a meteor in a crater. Approaching the object Ethan began to feel sick and passed out, and may have died, if not for Radar dragging the child to safety.

When found by the Cranes both Ethan and Radar seemed to be near death, but slowly they regained their health. The most puzzling thing about this encounter was that the hair on both Ethan and Radar had turned a pale white. A local doctor whom the Cranes trusted later found the meteor and took it back to his lab to be hidden safely away for study and analysis. He believed the meteor to be a new element which he referred to as Supremium.

It would be noted that both Ethan and Radar both had some interesting changes in them physiology other than just their hair. Both seemed to gain enormous physical abilities, increased intelligence, and esoteric as it sounds....increased morality as time progressed. As he grew older Ethan would become known as Kid Supreme and save his home town of Liddlehaven and the world many times over.

And as he became a man he would be Supreme.

Using his vast intelligence and powers, Supreme would build his amazing Citadel Supreme somewhere over the Eastern Seaboard and in the 1940s and 50s do several amazing things, be it battling the evil Darius Dax, romancing Judy Jordan, or joining a team of heroes known as the Allies, which would occasionally team with the Justice Society and the Invaders (sometimes the three would be known as the 'All-Winners Squad' by the press). He however did not take part in World War II. Most metahumans did not, thanks in part to a mysterious being known as Parsifal, who had the power to remove the abilities of most metas with only certain individuals being immune to this ability (such as Captain America having no true powers, Namor being a natural Atlantean, or the Human Torch being an android). And there is absolutely no truth to the rumor that Supreme personally dropped Fatman and Little Boy on Japan.

By the 50s, Supreme and Radar would have a series of new adventures and allies such as when a mysterious encounter (and possible grandfather paradox) with the element Supremium endowed Ethan's new adopted sister Sally with powers similar to his. Sally would become known as Suprema and would follow in her brother's footsteps. Sadly Henry Moore, a reporter exposed to Supremium and took the name Wonder Man, would rather use his abilities to get laid. (It should be noted that it is believed that modern day crimefighter G-Girl may have gained her abilities from Supremium exposure as well).

By the 60s though, the times they were a changing.

That was when Gog came.

Gog attacked Astro City, a haven for metas, and decimated it. Many of the great heroes of the era came to do battle with Gog, Supreme among them. And many of the world's heroes died or were otherwise incapacitated (Wonder Man was one of the former, Mighty Man one of the latter). Even with the interference of a group of heroes from the future called the Justice League, who had pursued Gog from their time, it seemed Gog was unstoppable (By most accounts, history books show this as the first known appearance of Gog but as the insanely powerful being was traveling back through time, it was his last before being defeated).

Gog was only stopped when a trio of men who vaguely resembled the futuristic hero Superman appeared and soundly defeated him, promising to put him in a prison at the end of time with more of his kind.

Still the damage was done, and Supreme facing shell shock and depression decided to travel to the stars to find himself.

He stayed gone for nearly 50 years.

And like that, one day Supreme was back. Oddly enough one of the first modern metahumans he met was Superman, whom Supreme remembered from the 60s but whom from Superman's frame of reference had yet to meet Supreme. Supreme would oftentimes offer Superman advice, believing the younger hero would come to define this era just as he had his own.

Supreme would have several adventures such as saving Suprema and Radar from a sentient galaxy and battling the still living Darius Dax, who had taken to calling himself the Ultra-Humanite and after being altered by Supremium resembled a giant white ape, or manipulated into battling Thor due to Loki's mischief .

But all that came to end.

The Shi'ar came to earth one day, demanding Supreme surrender himself to their justice immediately. According to them Supreme had done battle with their champion Gladiator and interfered in the development and rule of several Shi'ar colonies. Supreme didn't dispute the fact, as something had happened to him while he was in space, something he could neither quite remember or explain, but that he intended to find out.

Surrendering peacefully and submitting to Shi'ar justice, Supreme was taken away.

What will become of him is unknown, but even in that final moment the greatest hero of the golden age reassured the world by looking back over his shoulder and winking.

HalloweenJack

• +13/-5
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2016, 09:44:34 PM »
any other requests?

sorry I haven't updated in a while. been busy with work, my stepson breaking his arm, and then well....my vacation and doing alot of nothing except sleeping

HalloweenJack

• +13/-5
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2016, 06:03:39 PM »
Black Lightning: a double major in college, Jefferson Pierce wanted to be a high school English teacher. But then Oscorp came calling and made him an offer to work in their applied science division that he just couldn't refuse. Of course, several years later he had a bit of an accident that transformed him into an entity that could absorb and expel electricity. In his confusion, Pierce went on an unintended rampage through Times Square....that was until Spider-Man swung into action and managed to diffuse the situation before it got out of control both on the part of Pierce and the NYPD. Owing gratitude to the Web-Slinger, Pierce submitted to studies performed by ARGUS (over Oscorp's protestations) and found that he carried a latent mutant (or perhaps the preferred nomenclature is 'Meta') gene. Realizing the danger his powers could cause, and that he may have passed these genes on to his young daughters, Pierce volunteered for training by ARGUS and has devoted himself towards understanding mutation and has become an outspoken mutants rights activist in addition to a fully deputized agent of the law.

Deadman: Boston Brand was a simple circus daredevil known for escaping any death trap thrown his way. Then he died. Or was he murdered? He's determined to find out, this being his bit of unfinished business. As a result, Brand has used his newfound status as a ghost to help others pass on to the next life and become an agent of order in the misty world between here and there (sometimes called the Veil or the Further). He's also recently taken on an apprentice of sorts in a dead teenager named Mort.

HalloweenJack

• +13/-5
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2017, 06:46:01 PM »
He doesn't know where he is from.

Somewhere.

Nowhere.

It doesn't matter.

He was born...if you could call it that....speaking and thinking. But all this was simply the clutter and backwash of thoughts and images from those who had made him. They're dead now, but don't mourn them. They were wicked men.

He remembers looking up at the stars and reaching for them.

He found he could touch them.

He found there were few things that were impossible to him as he wafted through the ether.

Then his father came to him, a benevolent sort who taught him. Taught him to understand. Taught him to fight. Taught him to to teach. Taught him. Him. HIM.

And father did name him. Yes, father told him he was the first of his kind, so it was fitting he should be named Adam. And father gifted Adam with something....a trinket he had found in his travels. It was a gem that father told Adam would let him know the full depths of his soul.

And Adam departed from his father to travel the stars. Among his father's creations, another joined Adam on his journeys across the heavens; the canid known as Lupus.

They traveled to world after world, having adventure after adventure.

They came to far distant worlds beyond imagining. On one Adam and Lupus had found people suffering. They had nothing to eat, no clean water to drink. They were sick and infirm. And the Knights repressed them.

And seeing the pain in their souls, Adam used his considerable power and knowledge to aid them. His abilities healed them. His knowledge purified the waters. His wisdom reached them, even some of the Knights came to revere him, and when that happened the Knights gave of their own supplies of food to the masses.

Some called him a hero, a holy man, others called him an apostate, a warlock.

Word traveled from world to world about HIM...about Adam Warlock. Perhaps he was the Universal Messiah that had been promised. That he was the one to unite the worlds..every world. That he was the one to restore the covenant between the people and the Church. That he would bring Truth.

Some came to him, joining he and Lupus. There was Triax, who threw down his weapons of war to learn of peace. There was Moondragon who saw in the Warlock a mate, but found later a mentor and friend. There was Gamora of whom little was known. And there was Pip who.....well Pip honestly never changed much even in Adam's presence. But they and others like them became regarded as apostles to Warlock.

And so the gospel of Adam Warlock rang out across the universe, to even the inner circles of the Universal Church of Truth, to the ears of the Matriarch. She who felt a great pain in having to tell her master of this holy man in the wilderness of space. He was Highest of the High, the Living God, the Master of All He Surveyed....and He so hated bad news.

To the Matriarch's eternal surprise however, the Magus merely smiled.   
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 06:51:13 PM by HalloweenJack »