Vs

Captain Universe
Hyperion
Luke Cage
Scarlet Witch
Captain Marvel
Captain America
Iron Man

Each team had full dossiers on the other team and 10 minutes to discuss fight strategy. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
Re: The Authority vs The Avengers
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 02:30:46 AM »
Jenny Quantum
The High
Flint
The Doctor
Apollo
Midnighter
The Engineer

Vs

Captain Universe
Hyperion
Luke Cage
Scarlet Witch
Captain Marvel
Captain America
Iron Man

Each team had full dossiers on the other team and 10 minutes to discuss fight strategy.

Don't know where the current Cap U stacks up.

Hyperion's probably got greater durability than The High.

Don't know who Flint is.

The Doctor compared to The Scarlet Witch all depends on where SW is at this day of the week.

Apollo's on a higher tier than Captain Marvel most of the time.

Captain America vs Midnighter:  Midnighter's got better stats and his computer but Captain America has "patriotism" and "experience".  And I'm honestly not kidding about that, almost wish I was.  Midnighter 7/10 though in comics its probably a lot closer.

The Engineer vs Iron Man:  I don't know Iron Man almost seemed a little more "sci-fiy" with his stuff when he really got going, in general combat he probably has a little more versatility but The Engineer might actually be more durable.  So I'll give Tony the veterans advantage.

Team Work:  I almost want to give The Avengers the better team work angle.....though has Midnighter ever used his battle computer to help with a prep time scenario.....if so that would be a pretty good advantage but I can't recall that happening.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
Re: The Authority vs The Avengers
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 11:14:30 AM »
All of the individual matches are close. Some very very close.  I'd say it depends on how well each team could handle switch opponents once they see the initial matches are virtual stalemates.