Food Wars: Quesadilla vs Burritos

herochat

• +104/-80
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
Re: Food Wars: Quesadilla vs Burritos
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2016, 08:43:18 PM »
And I'm sorry for the crack about your cancer. That was uncalled for
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

NeoGreenLantern

• +65/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2016, 08:51:57 PM »
You just listed a bunch of Mexican foods you read off wikipedia. They don't even have real Mexican food where you live.

Here's a list of foods Quesadillas are better than:
Soft tacos
Hard tacos
Empanadas
Tamales
Enchiladas
Tostadas
Taquitos
Flautas

Your goofy ass has probably only had a soft tortilla with melted American cheese or some nonsense. If your quesadilla is bending and it only has cheese inside, you are a fucking failure at life.

First you're opinion became null and void when you said a quesadilla is better than tacos (hard or soft). I'm pretty sure thats a sign that you might have mercury poison. Second I didn't even put Tostadas, taquitos, or flautas on my original list. It's pretty sad you have to fucking spin shit like that to even develop an argument. Third, tamales, empanadas, and enchaladas are all absolutely better than quasadillas. Quasadillas don't offer anything you can't get in any of those other dishes. The differences is that everyone of the other dishes have something that make them unique. What exactly is the quasadilla bring to the table that makes it unique and superior?

Sarcastic Cat

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2016, 08:55:04 PM »
any body who says an Empanada or Tamale is better than a good quesadilla doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about

NeoGreenLantern

• +65/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2016, 08:59:44 PM »
fried food pockets of all culture are always great and the tamale brings a soft dumpling texture that makes it unique among Mexican food. The best part? anything you put in a quesadilla can be found in either of them. So again, what is so unique and superior about the quesadilla?

herochat

• +104/-80
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2016, 09:11:44 PM »
So again, what is so unique and superior about the quesadilla?

Meth heads can make them using nothing but the stove burner in their trailer, so I guess that kind of sets it apart from the rest.

NeoGreenLantern

• +65/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2016, 09:17:13 PM »
methadillas

Time to cook.

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2016, 09:35:45 PM »
You just listed a bunch of Mexican foods you read off wikipedia. They don't even have real Mexican food where you live.

Here's a list of foods Quesadillas are better than:
Soft tacos
Hard tacos
Empanadas
Tamales
Enchiladas
Tostadas
Taquitos
Flautas

Your goofy ass has probably only had a soft tortilla with melted American cheese or some nonsense. If your quesadilla is bending and it only has cheese inside, you are a fucking failure at life.

First you're opinion became null and void when you said a quesadilla is better than tacos (hard or soft). I'm pretty sure thats a sign that you might have mercury poison.
I literally eat Mexican food multiple times a week. My opinion carries exponentially greater weight than yours.

Second I didn't even put Tostadas, taquitos, or flautas on my original list. It's pretty sad you have to fucking spin shit like that to even develop an argument.
You were crying about Sarcastic Cat and I not listing foods Quesadillas are superior to. I took your Taco Bell menu and added to it.

Third, tamales, empanadas, and enchaladas are all absolutely better than quasadillas.
Haha! I feel so bad for you. WTF kind of "quesadillas" have you been eating?

Quasadillas don't offer anything you can't get in any of those other dishes. The differences is that everyone of the other dishes have something that make them unique. What exactly is the quasadilla bring to the table that makes it unique and superior?
Do you even know what a quesadilla is?

"It's a tortilla and cheese with meat sometimes!" is not a fucking quesadilla you goon. You're just describing a tortilla with cheese and meat sometimes.

That's like saying the only way to make a hamburger is a bun and beef.

A quesadilla is crispy and you can taste the fucking cheese in the tortilla itself on top of the cheese being inside of it. That's just part of it.

NeoGreenLantern

• +65/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2016, 09:36:43 PM »
What exactly is the quasadilla bring to the table that makes it unique and superior?

NeoGreenLantern

• +65/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2016, 09:37:38 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quesadilla

A quesadilla (/ˌkeɪsəˈdiːjə/, Spanish: [kesaˈðiʝa] ( listen)) is a tortilla, usually a corn tortilla - but is also sometimes made with a wheat tortilla, that is filled with cheese and then grilled. Oftentimes other items are added such as a savoury mixture of spices or vegetables, then often cooked on a griddle.

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2016, 09:38:17 PM »
What exactly is the quasadilla bring to the table that makes it unique and superior?
Yes, I saw you ask that.

What makes a taco unique?
What makes a burrito unique?
What makes an enchilada unique?
etc.
etc.

Actual Mexican dishes have an enormous amount of overlap. When you are allowed to finally have some, you'll figure that out.

NeoGreenLantern

• +65/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2016, 09:38:43 PM »
Today I learned Xer can't seem to taste cheese unless its in a quesadilla.

Sarcastic Cat

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2016, 09:39:20 PM »
If I actually cared about you I'd drive to your house and fly you down to San Luis Potosi.

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2016, 09:39:25 PM »
Today I learned Neo has never had Mexican food in his life. The poor thing. No wonder he's voting for Trump.

herochat

• +104/-80
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2016, 09:40:13 PM »
We can all at least agree that Doritos Locos Tacos are rat shit, right?

XerxesTWD

• +54/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2016, 09:42:06 PM »
We can all at least agree that Doritos Locos Tacos are rat shit, right?
I have no idea. I've never had them.