[attachment deleted by admin]

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
Re: Sabertooth and Green Goblin vs N52 Bane and N52 Deathstroke
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 03:41:34 PM »
What are NuBane's stats?
Just as skilled as the old one if not more so and far stronger. Maybe class 5-10 ish or better.

Bandido

• +9/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 04:13:17 PM »
I tend to lean on the Marvel team, they of course have more feats, but I'm thinking Sabretooth's HF is what tops them over.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 05:04:00 PM »
I tend to lean on the Marvel team, they of course have more feats, but I'm thinking Sabretooth's HF is what tops them over.

Healing factors don't stop being Kod and Slade and Bane are both way smarter than the other 2. No telling what an Nth metal punch to Sabes will do. I'd lean 50.1% marvel due to Goblin being a flyer and strongest on the field.

Whiskeyclone

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 05:53:31 PM »

Healing factors don't stop being Kod and Slade and Bane are both way smarter than the other 2. No telling what an Nth metal punch to Sabes will do. I'd lean 50.1% marvel due to Goblin being a flyer and strongest on the field.

I wouldn't say way smarter, just because they rely more heavily on prep.

And Team Marvel wins, I'd say it contains the top two fighters here.

Bandido

• +9/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 07:45:52 PM »

I'd actually say bane is stronger than Norman now.

XerxesTWD

• +99/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 08:53:27 PM »

You think Deathstroke and Bane are way smarter than Norman Osborn? They should be a lot more successful.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 10:21:33 PM »

You think Deathstroke and Bane are way smarter than Norman Osborn? They should be a lot more successful.
When it comes to fighting, yeah because that is all that matters in a non prep fight.

XerxesTWD

• +99/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 03:48:17 PM »

When it comes to fighting, yeah because that is all that matters in a non prep fight.

Which version of Sabretooth is this? Weapon X? Classic? Current?

Which version of Deathstroke? Classic? New52?

Which version of Bane? Classic? New52?

Osborn? Classic? Current version has no powers, particularly the Goblin formula making him a psycho.

Where did you say this was no prep? That should be edited into the opening post.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2014, 04:30:52 PM »

Osborn? Classic? Current version has no powers, particularly the Goblin formula making him a psycho.

Where did you say this was no prep? That should be edited into the opening post.
The title thread says n52 for bane and DS. Sabes a d Goblin are pictured so take the form they are pictured in. All threads are non prep unless other wise noted.

XerxesTWD

• +99/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2014, 05:57:27 PM »

The title thread says n52 for bane and DS. Sabes a d Goblin are pictured so take the form they are pictured in. All threads are non prep unless other wise noted.

What are those pictures from? A 1990's issue of X-Force? A guest appearance in Wolverine?

Whiskeyclone

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2014, 06:48:08 PM »
Going by pics, that's Ellis Thunderbolts-era GG, which is awesome because he was a lunatic rock star of a character and went totally ham on Swordsman.

Deadpool

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2014, 10:52:45 AM »
Sabes 10ten.

Red Exodus

• +13/-22
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2014, 11:28:50 AM »
Going by pics, that's Ellis Thunderbolts-era GG, which is awesome because he was a lunatic rock star of a character and went totally ham on Swordsman.

Also, looks like 90's Sabertooth as well.