Flash(TV) vs Quicksilver(movie)
« on: December 17, 2014, 09:44:05 AM »
Who's faster and who'd win a fight son?

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-21
    • View Profile
Re: Flash(TV) vs Quicksilver(movie)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 09:52:38 AM »
Flash had the higher showing when he out ran Blackout's lightning attack but QS seems to operate on a higher average and is waaaay more skilled with his powers. I'd give it to him.

nu-safado

• +6/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 10:48:02 AM »
WAYYYYYYYY too early to say.

Flash is just learning his powers - by Season 2 he'll be comic book flash and Quicksilver will be toast

Flash uses his powers in insane and creative ways - Quidksilver just ran too fast to be touched and used duct tape

tv Flash is already learming to run up and down walls and expect him to vibrate through objects etc...he has a physics team to teach him to use his powers

zriight now QS wins through experience - Flash is barely a half season on but hes already show more pur speed and power - a little longer and this is a no brainer

XerxesTWD

• +99/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 10:55:33 AM »

Flash is just learning his powers - by Season 2 he'll be comic book flash and Quicksilver will be toast

Flash uses his powers in insane and creative ways - Quidksilver just ran too fast to be touched and used duct tape

tv Flash is already learming to run up and down walls and expect him to vibrate through objects etc...he has a physics team to teach him to use his powers

zriight now QS wins through experience - Flash is barely a half season on but hes already show more pur speed and power - a little longer and this is a no brainer

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Kallor

• +8/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 10:57:36 AM »
Flash keeps getting hit by slow guys and generally being inept at using his abilities.  I have no doubt he will get faster as the series progresses, but right now movie Quicksilver's sheer ease of victory and dominance with his speed gives him the easy win. 

Prime

• I'm in there like swimwear...
  • +5/-24
  • Av/Sig:Bria Myles
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 11:30:07 AM »
Right now? It looks like Quicksilver takes this.

Master

• +42/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 12:03:04 PM »
I think if Wells' life was on the line, we might see Flash outpace QS for a win. But otherwise, QS is faster and way more experienced.

QS 9/10.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

Ares

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 12:15:10 PM »
Quicksilver seems to opperate on 'everything is in super slow motion' while Barry seems to speed up and speed down, and seems to have to worry about more things. At the same time, we never see Quicksilver use his speed for more than short distance runs and relatively brief acts, while Barry has run longer distances, cutting across cities and such. Barry also seems to be able to actually fight, while Quicksilver mostly uses Loony Toons 'mess with folks while they're frozen in place' tactics.

I'd say Quicksilver is faster at this point, but how much faster and how well he'd do in a fight against another speedster is up in the air. Barry at least has some experience fighting speedsters, getting into fights, etc. The feat he pulled with the train is somewhat comparable to QS's kitchen scene. It might be closer than anyone thinks.

80sBaby

• +32/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 12:27:35 PM »
I'd say Flash is about comparable to QS in speed. We've seen them both outrace bullets and Barry's done it while being nowhere in the vicinity of the shooter when the shots were fired.

I'm going against the majority and say Flash since he's smarter than QS and not as cocky.

Dutchman

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2014, 01:03:11 PM »

Flash is just learning his powers - by Season 2 he'll be comic book fla
shut up.

Bandido

• +9/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 01:49:41 PM »
Quicksilver has been used to his powers longer, he seems to perceive much faster than Flash right now. A better match would be Zoom.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 01:50:54 PM »
Barry can IMP. He wrecked Girder with one. He will also have fighting experience on his side. His train feat is compatible to anything QS did. And he heals fast as well. Barry takes this. QS won't know what to do with someone as fast as he is.

80sBaby

• +32/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2014, 01:55:12 PM »
Barry can IMP. He wrecked Girder with one. He will also have fighting experience on his side. His train feat is compatible to anything QS did. And he heals fast as well. Barry takes this. QS won't know what to do with someone as fast as he is.

That wasn't an IMP. That was only supersonic. And he'd have to gain enough momentum and he wasn't fighting another speedster when he did it so...

But I agree Barry wins. He's used to fighting for his life.

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2014, 01:55:39 PM »
Good call on the healing.  We know Flash heals fast but Quicksilver we don't know if he does or not.

Popcorn12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2014, 02:42:28 PM »
I think Barry just to much of a rookie with his speed still to deal with movie Quicksilver. But I hope he improve more in the second half of the season.  Barry is determine to improve himself, after he got defeat twice by reverse flash.