Crossbones
Hawkeye (again, this is hth)
Mockingbird

AP

• +116/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Powerless Movie Thor vs SHIELD
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 08:22:51 AM »
Honestly, i think the best odds of winning here goes to May and Mockingbird, via some sort of choke out.
The males here are more apt to fall into a strength oriented fight as things go on, and Thor is going to out do them there. He also displayed a simple, but formidable fighting style that puts him in the males' league.
The quicker women have actually displayed the better moves, fight wise.

As far as Hawkeye and Grant go, they both showed they can hang with the SHIELD chicks despite not having as much finesse.

MTL76

• +1136/-119
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 08:30:29 AM »
I think both Hawkeye and Ward 's fighting styles are based as much on technique as strength, and I could see them taking out Thor in a manner similar to May. Those three have a great chance.

Coulson will lose, he's just not skilled enough or athletic enough. Trip loses as well, I don't think he had the screen time necessary to highlight his skills to the same degree as the others.

Crossbones will lose. He's not as skilled as the others and as you say if he tries to beat Thor on strength he's done.

Mockingbird loses. Obviously not as strong as Thor and while she's a skill-based fighter, she's not as good as someone like May or Ward. She just got ragdolled by the aliend-possessed Mac who was fighting using little skill and only strength.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 08:35:55 AM by MTL76 »

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 08:31:41 AM »
Grant has really good odds in this. He's got a great track record. The fight were he talks out 12 agents is up there with Caps elevator fight.

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 08:35:40 AM »
While I think Coulson may loose I think he will make Thor work for it. He did pretty good against Mr. Hyde and started showed some pretty good skills.

AP

• +116/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 08:39:41 AM »
Grant has really good odds in this. He's got a great track record. The fight were he talks out 12 agents is up there with Caps elevator fight.

I would say Thor's raiding of the SHIELD compound was pretty impressive as well even if he didn't them all at once.

80sBaby

• +32/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 08:42:43 AM »
I'd say that May and Ward have the best odds of winning (May's being a bit higher.)

The rest would go down but, at least, give a fairly good showing.

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 08:44:31 AM »
I wouldnt say that at ALL, regarding elevator scene comparisons, but still a good theory on Ward's odds.

I'm not saying its as good. I'm saying when you compare other street level brawls we've seen in the MCU its the one closest to the elevator fight. Both involve one guy vs multiple opponents and Ward even gets dog piled like Cap and manages to comeback. The two big difference is Ward getting the surprise attack and using weapons.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 08:49:34 AM by NeoGreenLantern »

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 08:46:58 AM »

I would say Thor's raiding of the SHIELD compound was pretty impressive as well even if he didn't them all at once.

I'm definitely not trying to play down Thor's skills. I'm just giving Ward his props.

Master

• +42/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2014, 12:01:04 PM »
May definitely beats Thor. So does Hawkeye. Ward is probably a split. Everyone else loses a majority.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.