Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New Forum Rules  (Read 1613 times)

MTL76

• Crisis Actor
  • CROM Rules Everything Around Me
    • View Profile
Re: New Forum Rules
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2016, 03:08:17 PM »

Before I give one last response, am I breaking any rules or putting myself in any jeopardy for having this discussion or will I be reprimanded for "arguing" with mod?

Minority shareholder in the Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)
The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2016, 03:56:18 PM »

Before I give one last response, am I breaking any rules or putting myself in any jeopardy for having this discussion or will I be reprimanded for "arguing" with mod?

You can argue with mods all you want as long as its on topic. You can even call me an asshole faggot for banning you over a rule you didn't know about. You can even go into gen chat, grab one of the pictures I posted, write "power hungry asshole faggot" across it and post it and it would still be loosely on topic.

It would be pointless, though. Its not like we can reverse the ban and we aren't changing the rules but you can do all of that. And if you kept doing shit like that at some point it will probably be considered spamming by one of the mods. The rules are pretty clear, there really isn't many of them, and your not going to find many boards that give you some wiggle room to be a flaming asshole to people.

Hulkster

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2016, 09:10:53 PM »

You can argue with mods all you want as long as its on topic. You can even call me an asshole faggot for banning you over a rule you didn't know about. You can even go into gen chat, grab one of the pictures I posted, write "power hungry asshole faggot" across it and post it and it would still be loosely on topic.

It would be pointless, though. Its not like we can reverse the ban and we aren't changing the rules but you can do all of that. And if you kept doing shit like that at some point it will probably be considered spamming by one of the mods. The rules are pretty clear, there really isn't many of them, and your not going to find many boards that give you some wiggle room to be a flaming asshole to people.

That's cool.

AP

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
  • Yep. We're boned.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2016, 01:35:50 AM »

But Neo really is an asshole faggot.

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2016, 01:38:42 AM »

Wyntyr

• The Walking Apocalypse
  • Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2016, 01:46:01 AM »

Please stop posting my picture outside Member's Pics

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • Lizardman
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2016, 01:47:02 AM »

Wild Card Bitches

riv6672

• Lizardman
  • MAY 2000-MAR 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2016, 04:15:07 AM »

If you needed a written down rule to tell you not to post other posters' private info that they did not volunteer (and none of this "He posted a link to something one time and I followed the link and other links from there and found other things, so it's JUST LIKE he shared it himself!" nonsense), then I don't know what to tell you. That's like preschool message board etiquette.
Ha, that was exactly what happened to me back in 2000. It was my first exposure to a message board asshole. I do take solace in the fact that i'm still posting and he's long gone.

Pages: 1 [2]