Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: New Forum Rules  (Read 2530 times)

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
New Forum Rules
« on: August 20, 2016, 09:51:13 AM »

MTL76

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
Re: New Forum Rules
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 10:08:06 PM »

Get a warning... And they dock ya!

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 12:44:44 PM »

no

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 12:24:43 PM »

Its not flaming and derailing. Its derailing via flaming. You can insult someone as long as long as you stay on topic.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 12:28:13 PM by NeoGreenLantern »

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 12:27:49 PM »

Or you can go off topic if the conversation organically goes that. For example the the topic I posted in Gen chat about the white supremacist stabbing a couple basically derailed but it happened because the conversation went that way not because two people decided to get into a pissing match.

Hulkster

• Sherman Klump
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2016, 07:40:26 PM »

So these were not official rules before August 20th?

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 02:08:03 PM »

They were. All rules from the Issue days before Safado purchased the place carried over. There is actually less official rules now.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 02:10:12 PM by NeoGreenLantern »

Hulkster

• Sherman Klump
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 02:40:15 PM »

Didn't know that.  If it is no problem with me asking, how would I have known this three weeks ago and how would I have known what those past rules were?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 03:09:31 PM by Hulkster »

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2016, 04:28:11 PM »

Well I'm not sure how long you've been posting here but I assume you've posted here before the crash and Safado taking over correct? If not its still decent rule as a human being to not give out post other peoples pictures on the internet.

Hulkster

• Sherman Klump
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2016, 09:35:59 AM »

Before I give one last response, am I breaking any rules or putting myself in any jeopardy for having this discussion or will I be reprimanded for "arguing" with mod?

Not BAMF

• Global Moderator
  • Pluto Nash
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2016, 10:39:35 AM »

Before I give one last response, am I breaking any rules or putting myself in any jeopardy for having this discussion or will I be reprimanded for "arguing" with mod?

If you needed a written down rule to tell you not to post other posters' private info that they did not volunteer (and none of this "He posted a link to something one time and I followed the link and other links from there and found other things, so it's JUST LIKE he shared it himself!" nonsense), then I don't know what to tell you. That's like preschool message board etiquette.

MTL76

• King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2016, 11:08:17 AM »

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

NeoGreenLantern

• Global Moderator
  • King Jaffe Joffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2016, 11:56:18 AM »

You can argue with mods all you want as long as its on topic. You can even call me an asshole faggot for banning you over a rule you didn't know about. You can even go into gen chat, grab one of the pictures I posted, write "power hungry asshole faggot" across it and post it and it would still be loosely on topic.

It would be pointless, though. Its not like we can reverse the ban and we aren't changing the rules but you can do all of that. And if you kept doing shit like that at some point it will probably be considered spamming by one of the mods. The rules are pretty clear, there really isn't many of them, and your not going to find many boards that give you some wiggle room to be a flaming asshole to people.

Hulkster

• Sherman Klump
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2016, 05:10:53 PM »

You can argue with mods all you want as long as its on topic. You can even call me an asshole faggot for banning you over a rule you didn't know about. You can even go into gen chat, grab one of the pictures I posted, write "power hungry asshole faggot" across it and post it and it would still be loosely on topic.

It would be pointless, though. Its not like we can reverse the ban and we aren't changing the rules but you can do all of that. And if you kept doing shit like that at some point it will probably be considered spamming by one of the mods. The rules are pretty clear, there really isn't many of them, and your not going to find many boards that give you some wiggle room to be a flaming asshole to people.

That's cool.

Detective AP

• Global Moderator
  • The Big Mick
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2016, 09:35:50 PM »

But Neo really is an asshole faggot.
Pages: [1] 2