Herochat

If GREE, HJ and I were Power Brokers, who would you choose?

JookDukem

• +24/-25
    • View Profile
Re: If GREE, HJ and I were Power Brokers, who would you choose?
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2016, 10:58:32 AM »
It's Gree like fuck or nothing my nigga for real.

Space Marine-esque/mid-tier please.

Jessie

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2016, 11:35:12 AM »
Guy, you made me the Time Trapper.

As much as I know my little Shmeeglette would try to suck up, birthday bonds run deeper than mastery of magnetism.

Yes. Birthday bonds run deep. And, for that, you are rewarded by becoming the Gateway Magician. The Merlin. Within you, lies the possibility of becoming the greatest mage of our time.

Ever since Tim Hunter gave up his magic for an ordinary life, it would be nice to be put to use somewhere. You now possess all his magic and more. While lacking his experience, I've gifted you other abilities to ensure your success.

With a little finagling and a lot of killing, the brain of Index Librorum Prohibitorum has been transplanted into you. She contains 103k grimoires worth of magical power because of her perfect memory.

But being great mage needs more than power. You need a pair of pointy shoes and a trenchcoat.

These shoes give the ability to teleport and fly without using your own power. It's capable of not only porting to all earthly places, but into other worlds and dimensions. What's the space time continuum to someone such as yourself?

http://i.imgur.com/uCF9wJE.jpg
The coat has a high affinity for your magic, like unstable molecules, and will take no damage from your use of spells. In fact, it can also hold as many charms and protection spells as you wish, to act as an automatic defense, or... For whatever really. It may have to do with the fact that it has its own pocket universe, approximating one cubic mile of space, where you can store numerous spell ingredients, mundane weaponry, etc..

Jessie

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2016, 11:36:38 AM »
Took way too long on my phone lol. Gree and Riker, I'll wait till I'm at my computer in my office lol

Jessie

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2016, 01:37:08 PM »
You

And I know you love giant killers, so here goes.....

You have the sort of cosmic awareness crazed Genis and Dream Girl can only dream of.  The CA works even on a precognitive level, allowing you to instantly view outcomes during a battle, even as situations change.  Of course, your mind has been equipped with a lot of enhancements to handle the ability (Think Mid's battle computer x2, plus cosmic awareness, plus spidey sense, plus dream girl's precog).  As such, his reflexes are greatly enhanced and his body was enhanced to cope with the speed, along with Spider-Man's agility.  You have a reflexive speed similar to Earth 1610 Quicksilver (Ultimates), travel speed is limited to about Mach 2.  Sometimes it can be overwhelming, especially when facing extremely powerful opponents.  You can... white out... as it were, and just let your brain, powers and enhancements take over to ensure your survival.

But to make things truly effective, you need weapons. 

And do we have weapons:

A fancy cloak and sword: infinitely sharp, the sword is magically enchanted and hardened to cut through even the toughest of materials or ephemera.  The cloak allows for teleportation, cancellation of gravity on your person (can run and fight in midair).

And a shield, but without the ornamentation.  Plain as day, just like your sword, it has been similarly enchanted again and again.  Only currently known object to resist your sword (though it hasn't been tested on the destroyer).  Virtually unbreakable and shields from energy and impacts.  Even when energy attacks are fired at you, it draws the energies into itself to protect you.  Crossing the shield with your sword creates a 10 foot radius of protection around you, if you need to shield others.

Your enemies will learn to fear the sound of snicker snack

Jessie

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2016, 02:14:14 PM »
I go Jessie

Unfortunately, on my 6d20 roll to create your powers, you didn't fare all that well.

You are the ultimate, ultimate shapeshifter..... for others.  While you are unable to affect yourself, you can change any organism into one another.  The timeframes are 1 day to 1 week, depending on how large of powerful you transform someone or something into.  For example, you can change a person - several persons, in fact - into Superman for one hour in case the world needs saving.  If you find a desperate chubster in a bar that wants to look hot?

1 hour - high powered beings
1 day - anything extremely large, or with mid-tier power, or fictional (dragon, unicorn, etc)
1 week - anything mundane up to the size of a blue whale

Limit of the people/creatures you can change at once is unknown.  With practice, you may even be able to morph people and animals into your own creations?  It certainly wasn't built into the power, but who knows.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 02:17:51 PM by Jessie »

Jessie

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2016, 03:21:19 PM »
Why not Jessie for top tier, gree for mid and HJ for street?

One of each.

You, my friend, I have no clue about.  But your dice roll came up juuust fine.  You're now able to manipulate vibrations and sounds to great effect.  How well you use them are up to you.

Do you use your powers to level mountains, or creating healing brain waves?  Try to minimize earthquake effects, or channel your power through weapons to cut your opponents apart?

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• +49/-15
  • "He speaks so well!" - white people, everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2016, 04:46:53 PM »
HJ, because I know if I was given some sort of uber powerset I'd just become a villain, and I enjoy being nice to people.

HalloweenJack

• +13/-5
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2016, 05:27:28 PM »
hmmm.....let me think on this

HalloweenJack

• +13/-5
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2016, 05:34:10 PM »
Well, with Riv I'd probably go something related to his sister.

Ya know what? Riv, you get Bulleteer's powers from Seven Soldiers of Victory. mid level strength, very near invulnerable, you can potentially live forever.....but you're going to have to deal with looking like a chrome metal penthouse pet for the rest of your eternally long life. probably look like your sister....not that I've ever seen her picture because you're a stingy mofo. i hope the legends are true

Necro....I'll actually give you what I thought about giving you when I was throwing around ideas for integrating herochat posters into this potential Crinoverse style RPG for FB. You know where I said I'd have Strider basically be a leviathan from Supernatural trying to pick up where Dick Roman left off?

Necro....you get the necronomicon. access to every demon incantation and resurrection rite the book of the dead has to offer. you can summon up about anything you want. the thing is though, the pages are tattooed all over your body. so it's inborn, but you can't alter the mystical tats because the slightest deviation in them could leave you powerless. better leave up some sort of field around so you don't get cut.

HalloweenJack

• +13/-5
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2016, 05:34:22 PM »
Its been an hour, c'mon!

I just got in, honky

Jessie

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2016, 05:40:13 PM »
HalloweenJack, now you gotta pick one of us to give you powers.

HalloweenJack

• +13/-5
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2016, 05:41:02 PM »
Bamf....well I'm going to go back to our first real conversation on the old SHSD

You're a young upstart, probably bald, with Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck playing whenever you enter a place. You're street level, and have a fairly good build and athletic ability, but not amazing. You also have an eclectic entourage of individuals who follow you around and have your back no matter what. They include a crazy groupie chick who is literally crazy and psychotic but totally devoted to you, a huge mannish female bodybuilder who acts as your bodyguard, and a wingman who is literally the Sexiest Man on Earth, who's charms can get you into and out trouble at the drop of a hat.

You also have your choice of love slaves. Two equally sexy women, but one is a total airhead and useless at anything but the bedroom but completely loyal, while the other is capable....but conniving and somewhat Starscreamish.

Oh and some dude all the way from Calgary.....Alberta, Canada.

edit: I forgot....you also possess a Kendo Stick/Singapore Cane with a pretty powerful taser in the head of it. you hit someone, they get lit up

Skeletor......hmmmmm...........my friend you may win the lottery on this.....for all intents and purposes you're Black Dynamite. Not only are you a kung fu genius and a righteous dude who inspires others, but you get the ladies. They all fall for your smooth 70s style

In other words: Chicks nick-name me pilot, they get high off my dick
I take 'em to my home, they call it the cock pit
Time for take off, their panties they drop quick
Now that's first class fuckin, and that' some fly shit
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 05:46:46 PM by HalloweenJack »

HalloweenJack

• +13/-5
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2016, 05:41:57 PM »
HalloweenJack, now you gotta pick one of us to give you powers.

hmmmm............I'll go Gree this time around because you've given me some pretty good ones in the past, and I want to see what's cooking in his head.

Jessie

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2016, 05:42:23 PM »
Skeletor......hmmmmm...........my friend you may win the lottery on this.....for all intents and purposes you're Black Dynamite. Not only are you a kung fu genius and a righteous dude who inspires others, but you get the ladies. They all fall for your smooth 70s style

In other words: Chicks nick-name me pilot, they get high off my dick
I take 'em to my home, they call it the cock pit
Time for take off, their panties they drop quick
Now that's first class fuckin, and that' some fly shit

This is the most wonderful choice I've ever seen.

HalloweenJack

• +13/-5
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2016, 05:44:48 PM »
thanks.