Re: Hey PTF...
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2016, 12:33:23 PM »
Sorry about Mariota, PTF.

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
Re: Hey PTF...
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2016, 04:53:15 PM »
Yeah, stuff like that in the NFL happens. Look at Derek Carr and several other players yesterday.

Personally, I don't get why the games were on Saturday instead of Sunday. I mean, you're putting their bodies through enough as is and you're taking away another day.

And I know I should be hopeful, The Titans are so close to being the dominant team in the AFC South  (yeah that's not saying much) and they have two first round picks in the draft and the cap space to really improve their team to that next level...but Coach Crap. I'm sorry, but it's a passing league because everything favors the QB! Also...use Derrick Henry, you idiot. I'm not saying bench Murray, but Derrick Henry is too good to sit on the bench. Hell, you effectively use that two headed monster, you might have made me believe in "exotic smashmouth" But that involves being able to coach.

And I like that they beat several top teams (Packers, Lions, Broncos, Chiefs) but that division win loss record is pathetic.

I like our new GM and considering all the worthless talent he got rid (the best any of them could do was practice squad. I think Sankey joined the Pats?) So our needs at CB and top WR will be addressed.

And...ugh, The Texans fluking their way to another divisional championship because the other teams just killed themselves one way or another. Some wildcard team just got a great match up because Tom Savage sucks just a little less than Osweiler...and that was against a Bengals team resting damn near their entire starters. Also, some fat guy was their field goal kicker because I guess he worked for free meals?