Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Hey PTF...  (Read 1001 times)

Average John

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
    • The No Niche Blog
Re: Hey PTF...
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 12:24:18 PM »

That's cute you think that.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 02:13:39 PM »

Well look at everyone else in the AFC South. They suck too!

The Jaguars are the Jaguars. And can we please stop believing in Boirtles now? I'm sorry but when the best thing you hear about him when he's coming out of the draft is "He's tall like Big Ben." You should know you're in trouble.

The Colts have no offensive line and their defense is horrible. They only won last week because the Chargers are just as bad and even more banged up than they are.

The Texans: Look, I just can't see them winning with Matt Schaub 2.0. Their run defense is horrible. But yeah they're the biggest threat. And now they're without their leader. I think the Titans are going to beat them this Sunday.

Not BAMF

• Global Moderator
  • Stonemason
  • Generic HC User #6
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 02:29:38 PM »

He's right. The Titans have as much chance of winning the South as anyone.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2016, 03:54:25 PM »

Okay let's do it like this.

Defense.

1. Titans. They kept the points down on The Lions and Raiders who have been getting near the forty point range in their games this season. They stop the run.

2. Texans. Okay, they don't have Watt now and their run defense is horrible, but better than.

3. Jaguars and Colts. I don't even want to try and decide which is worse. Let's go tie.

Offense.

Texans: Larry Miller, and the WRs put them ahead here. I still think Os is horrible, but they have so much talent. His problem is he is waiting for people to come open instead of throwing to a spot.

Titans. They probably have the best offensive line and better running game and have the best TE with Walker. Their WRs...it's kind of hard to tell because Wright has been out so him at slot makes everyone better but right now only Sharpe has looked good and the passing scheme is just stupid. What's weird is going uptempo and spread works insanely well. They have moved the ball 90 and 80 yards in minutes doing that. Why not more often...I don't know. Right now they're doing this fifteen bland scheme for the most part and Mariota has been trying to force anything to happen.

Colts. They have Luck.

Jaguars: They have Bortles. Also their o-line stinks and they have no running game.

Also, The Titans have a much easier schedule. But it's not a sure thing because the coaching worries me. A lot. The clock management has been bad...but I can say that for the coaches in this division too. I mean, O Brien was horrible against the Pats. The punter had to go over and tell him to look up and challenge a play.

It's not a sure thing, but I think they have the best chance based on what I've seen.

Average John

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
    • The No Niche Blog
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2016, 12:28:54 AM »

They scored 1 touchdown against the worst defense in the league (Oakland). They scored 16 against a team that has given up at least 34 points in every non-Titan game they played (Detroit).

How are they going to win the division? It's by far the shittiest division in football, but the Titans are still arguably the worst team in it.

Unless Mariota blows up and starts carrying the team, they're not winning the division.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 12:30:27 AM by Average John »

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2016, 12:26:35 PM »

The Titans right now are better than the Colts and Jaguars. That I'm sure of. This sunday will see about the Texans.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2016, 04:03:01 PM »

Huh. Guess I need to put the Colts ahead of the Jags. :)

Average John

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
    • The No Niche Blog
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2016, 08:13:21 PM »

Titans can't beat a wounded Texan team.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2016, 08:32:57 PM »

Anyway, I've come to terms this season is over. The players are good, but with Coach Crap there is no hope.

Once again poor clock management and he wasted a time out. His offense is garbage. He can stick "Exotic Smashmouth" up his stupid ass. What kind of idiot thinks condensing an offense like he is doing will work? Hell, the Texans lost both corners--and the Titans don't exploit it! Hell, the Pats showed how you beat the Texans....nope. Let's not use that blue print.

The Titans players are good enough to make games close, Coach Crap is horrible enough to make them lose. That's pretty much the sum of it.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2016, 10:02:34 PM »

Pagano vs Coach Crap is like watching a man who is playing chess vs someone who can't open a checkers box.

Or....

The Titans are playing Madden 1995 while the rest of the league is playing Madden 2017

I'll be damned if this team doesn't find new ways to disappoint me every single week.

I still think the Titans have pretty good players enough to win there cruddy division, but Mularky is just so horrible of a coach. I mean--Derrick Henry gets maybe got two snaps the entire game. He was ranked the number one rookie RB for the first few weeks of the NFL and now--he doesn't play.

Once again Special Team cost the Titans.

Mariota is regressing each week because--this offense is ****ing stupid! You know why Adrian Peterson doesn't have any rings despite being the best RB in the game--BECAUSE IT'S A PASSING LEAGUE!!! Every thing is set up for a QB to succeed! When you're offense is based on a single running back--you're done.

I think what bothers me is that when the Titans abandon that stupid "Exotic Smash Mouth" they come back or get the lead--and then go back to what doesn't work! I mean, I've never seen any idiot so damn determined to do something so stupid despite it not working!

You have Delanie Walker!! USE HIM!!!!

Seriously, if Coach Crap is still with the Titans next season, I'm a Pats fan.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2016, 12:47:34 AM »

Another game, another loss.

Okay, so Mariota is killing them through the air in shotgun...and you call an option?

And again, Titans get down, Titans ditch dumbass offense, use good one, get lead--then stop doing it again to lose. Coach Crap is determined to be stupid.

I hate that Mariota fumbled...but that was a fucking stupid ass play to call. The pick six--I'm actually upset that Wright didn't attack the ball. He was in a better positioned, but he just waited for it to come to him while the Chargers CB ATTACKED.

Mariota is putting up good numbers--but dammit, I want Coach Crap gone before he ruins him!

Master Tolkien

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
  • I write about dragons. Bitches love dragons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2016, 12:53:20 AM »

Murray can apparently throw TDs, so just sit this Mariita kid for the rest of the season, let Murray lead the offense, and watch them get to the playoffs.

Of the 10 villains, so far as things of this nature can be remembered going back afore the days the board crashes, 9 filled with dread and cursed in vain at the sight of Master.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2016, 02:36:51 PM »

Silly Eagles, trading Murray for magic beans. :)

Hey, that Dennis Kelly did great at RT replacing Lewan, who really needs anger management classes.

If there's one thing I can say about our new GM--he knows how to really screw The Eagles over. :)

Hm, it almost looks like Robiskie remembered you can throw to WRs...but I just don't trust them. Maybe if the can beat the Clots.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2016, 10:36:49 PM »

Hah! I was right.

Seriously, Coach Crap, Mariota had been great all second half, he's your star player, he can run, he can throw, it's a passing league and you need just one, just one, yard--so you give it to the RB who was struggling this game because...exotic smashmouth.

Dumbass.

Still, I expect the Texans to lose so let's look at the remaining games.

Bears on my birthday: That had better be a win dammit.

Broncos after a bye...loss, but they could maybe pull it out--no wait just checked. The Broncos play the Jags the week before so they have a bye too. :)

Chiefs: At Arrow head so loss.

Jags: WIN

Texans: WIN

So that's 3-2

Texans

Chargers: Loss

Packers: Loss

Colts: I'll say WIN

Jags: WIN

Titans: Loss.  2-3

So that wouldn't help the Titans

Colts, if it's not the Texans they have the best chance to win the AFC SOUTH.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2016, 09:14:02 PM »

1-8 (Yeah, I'm already giving Houston the win) in the division. Can we please fire Coach Crap? Pretty please?
Pages: 1 [2] 3