Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Hey PTF...  (Read 1114 times)

Prime

• I'm in there like swimwear...
  • Administrator
  • King
  • Av/Sig:Bria Myles
    • View Profile
Hey PTF...
« on: August 14, 2016, 01:55:28 PM »

Derrick Henry looked pretty good last night 👀👀

It was crazy how whenever he was in the backfield he looked way bigger than everyone else. Straight up bigger than the quarterback and his blocking fullback lol.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
Re: Hey PTF...
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 06:40:53 PM »

Eh, it's preseason, the first week, our defense got killed by the Chargers starters (or two starting Cbs didn't play but still), and our head coach got rid of a second round pick WR for a back-up G from a team that had a horrible offense.

I've tempered my prospects for this year for over three wins and the Rams having the worse record in the NFL.

And even still, if we win like two games, we should be able to dump Coach Crap.  So yeah, I'm at rock bottom and can only go up from here. :)

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 03:27:29 PM »

Okay week two...not too bad. We were without Wright and our two starting corners and the score was ten to seven with Mariota playing one less series than Cam.

Derrick Henry is going to become the starter soon.

Sharpe is looking really good. I mean, he's doing things I don't expect a rookie to do this early. He has a chance at rookie of the year if the Titans can not suck.

Our back up corners leave me lacking. Number 47 might as well be nicknamed Pillow with how much cushion he gave everyone and missing a tackle and allowing Ginn Jr to run over sixty yards for a touchdown.

What do you know, that back-up we traded for looked pretty good. Guess the offensive spread scheme was holding him back in Phillie.

Average John

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
    • The No Niche Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 07:55:21 PM »

Titans are fucking horrible.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 08:12:56 PM »

Yeah. I know. Well, I said I'd give Mularkey three games lost before I want him gone. Shouldn't be more than two weeks.

And at least the run defense was good. The first half offense was really good. The secondary is putrid. How many times were they held to an insane number of yards on third...and converted all of them but one--and that one was a yard short.

I will say that they were going against a top defense and a top offensive line, but those turnovers in the second half were horrible.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2016, 07:04:38 PM »

So  The Lions give up lots of yards to the TE...their two starting LBs are hurt in the game...so you don't throw to the TE.

I know I said I'd give Coach Crap three games...but would anyone mind if I just went two games?

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2016, 07:10:00 PM »

Then again...this might be the worse officiated game I've ever seen. I mean, dear lord are these officials bad.

Master Tolkien

• Global Moderator
  • Crisis Actor
  • I write about dragons. Bitches love dragons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2016, 02:00:04 AM »

Would you say they are officially bad?

Of the 10 villains, so far as things of this nature can be remembered going back afore the days the board crashes, 9 filled with dread and cursed in vain at the sight of Master.

GeneralPresidentSkeletor

• King
  • "He speaks so well..." - White People Everywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2016, 08:00:16 AM »

Titans won though LOL. Detroit reaaaaaly cocked it up going from 1st and goal on the 1yd line to 1st and goal on the 31yd line HAHAHA

Skeletor...for all intents and purposes...you're Black Dynamite.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2016, 04:38:30 PM »

Hey, they got cheated out of a touchdown. Ebron didn't push the defender off. The penalties right after--yeah, they did those, but they should have had a touchdown.

Man, just watched a few more games--WTF is up with the officiating? I mean, no one is perfect--but sheesh. I'm I'm the Browns, I'm POed.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2016, 06:36:53 PM »

Okay, it's half time...**** it. Close enough!

WHY THE **** DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS CRAP ALL THE ****ING TIME WITH THIS PISS ANT TEAM?!!

Oh wait. I know the answer. We have an idiot owner who wanted to keep Coach Crap even though he did--as his surname would hint at--jackshit all of last year! Just look at this horrible ball management!!!

Anyone want to know what "Exotic Smash Mouth" is? It's offense  you saw about fifteen years ago!!! Yeah, we don't have dynamic players...but we do have players!!! THROW TO ONE OF THEM!!! Maybe more than two yards!!

It sucks that we are wasting Mariota on this bullshit offense!!! I am so damn sick and tired of never being able to think about if my team can make the playoffs and have to settle for what high draft position we'll be getting!!!

My only hope is that Peyton Manning films enough sorry commercials and buys this team. At least--Screw you debate commercial!! Both of you are horrible and should burn in a fire, particularly Trump, racist bastard!!--we'd have someone who knows about football!!!

Now I got to sit through another half of this crap. Why don't I watch something else? Because I'm a loyal fan stupid enough to be loyal to this team!! That's my punishment for having hope!!!

****!! ****!! ****!!

But at least the Vols beat the Gators. :)

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2016, 08:14:19 PM »

Super! Wonderful! Now I have to hope the Chargers win so at least everything is the same--with the Texans getting eleven days to prepare to beat us.

This team is so damn--if I ever see Harry Douglas catch a ball eight yards behind the line of scrimmage again, I am going to take up drugs.

Anyway, Mariota sucked, but the play calling and idiots like Lewan did not help. When Mariota did what he's great at, quick look, quick pass, he's super. But we only do that when we're down touchdowns and time. Why?--Because we dumb. The defense did a great job. And yeah, I know the Titans didn't have Delanie Walker...but this is so frustrating.

Despite the turnovers, despite everything the Titans had a chance to tie it up and bad coaching did them in. Coach Crap cannot manage time, timeouts or his players.

Dlbiininja

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2016, 12:58:08 AM »

Hawks were looking good.  What they should have been against the rams.

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2016, 01:11:35 AM »

Oh yeah....and the Rams won so that affects the draft for my team and the Colts won. I'm guessing the Jaguars are waiting for their first win against us...as usual.

Plus...my friends made fun of me for thinking a commercial was sad. C'mon, that poor alien at Pizza Hut--he can't go home. He misses his family and...he doesn't even get to hide out at a Domino's. :(

Propeus The Fallen

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2016, 01:50:46 AM »

Huh. JJ Watts is out for the year.

Okay...my team has a real chance to win the AFC South.

We have a real defense that has kept Oakland and The Lions in check, an actual running game, and now Delanie Walker and Kendell Wright will be back.

If the Titans can avoid being stupid and we move the passing offense schemes up a decade, we should win the AFC South.
Pages: [1] 2 3