Herochat

Transformers #55 - One of the best comics only few people read *SPOILERS* *tears

JookDukem

• +22/-22
    • View Profile
Only dick riding bitch made haters allow such nonsense to be put forth.

Autobot Megatron? Clearly we have beta male faggots running this shit show.

Turns into a gun or a dope T-Rex or GTFO, queer bait.

Necro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Rrrriiiiiiiight, so, how about you kids go and keep talking with your 12 year old kids lingo to each other, while we adults talk actual comics.

I like that Megatron's turn to the "good side" actually gave a chance for the other villains to step up some.
The Shockwave storyline with the energon was pretty damn amazing, and showed that the Autobots have quite a few skeletons in their closet.

Same with the reveal of the dead universe, and Galvatron and the evil Prime having lived there.

Not sure I like that Galvatron is separate an entity from Megatron, and they definitely seemed to cut down a bit on his intelligence in favor of brawn and battlelust.

Looking forward to the two meeting.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 08:30:57 PM by Necro »

Necro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Megatron for Herochat banner.

I can't believe Ravage is dead! He was my favorite cassette.

Surprisingly, he went out not as a hero, but as a loyal friend to Megatron.
I mean, sure, he tried to help the Autobots as well, but he did what he did, and which did cost him his life, because he believed in Megatron still, even with his face-turn.

That was pretty amazing.

Soundwave will not be happy, since he is already pissed at Megs.

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
Rrrriiiiiiiight, so, how about you kids go and keep talking with your 12 year old kids lingo to each other, while we adults talk actual comics.

I like that Megatron's turn to the "good side" actually gave a chance for the other villains to step up some.
The Shockwave storyline with the energon was pretty damn amazing, and showed that the Autobots have quite a few skeletons in their closet.

Same with the reveal of the dead universe, and Galvatron and the evil Prime having lived there.

Not sure I like that Galvatron is separate an entity from Megatron, and they definitely seemed to cut down a bit on his intelligence in favor of brawn and battlelust.

Looking forward to the two meeting.

Please this stuff is sounding like some weaboo fanfic written by a goddamn 13 yr old girl.

JookDukem

• +22/-22
    • View Profile
Let these niggas know G train.

MTL76

• +1107/-10
    • View Profile
It's all good, bros. We have some Play-Doh for you to eat while the real men enjoy their comics. When your balls have dropped, feel free to catch up on the comics.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

JookDukem

• +22/-22
    • View Profile
No need. Real men understand Megatron was straight fucking cash as a bona fide tried and true classic villain. Crazy often times stupid as plans, evil insane laughter and bungling minions who always lost made Megatron an amazingly fun character. He was the perfect foil to the greatest hero fiction has ever known in Optimus Fucking Prime.

Beast Wars Megatron shits on this faggots soul as he was basically everything great about 90's villains wrapped up into one being.

Transformers comics are ass and this antihero Megatron is proof of that.

This is like a bunch of faggots moaning for Skeletor to turn face and repent.

Shut the fuck up. None of you understand true OG Megatron.

Necro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
No need. Real men understand Megatron was straight fucking cash as a bona fide tried and true classic villain. Crazy often times stupid as plans, evil insane laughter and bungling minions who always lost made Megatron an amazingly fun character. He was the perfect foil to the greatest hero fiction has ever known in Optimus Fucking Prime.

Beast Wars Megatron shits on this faggots soul as he was basically everything great about 90's villains wrapped up into one being.

Transformers comics are ass and this antihero Megatron is proof of that.

This is like a bunch of faggots moaning for Skeletor to turn face and repent.

Shut the fuck up. None of you understand true OG Megatron.

You seem very invested in this.

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
What we need know is a 50 page storyline of Optimus Prime turning heel and becoming leader of the decepticons, he can call himself "Scourge" or something like that.

g-train

• +1/-9
    • View Profile
I say it sarcastically but it could work.

HalloweenJack

• +11/-5
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
it's not like it'll stay this way, but it's a decent enough attempt at character development.

i do agree I don't like the art....at least Rodimus there. too jagged

Thanos6

• +8/-14
    • View Profile
The version of Megatron from Animated was a great one too.  Combined the raw power and combat formidability of G1 Megatron with the cunning, manipulative nature of Beast Wars Megatron.
Truten forever!

JookDukem

• +22/-22
    • View Profile
The version of Megatron from Animated was a great one too.  Combined the raw power and combat formidability of G1 Megatron with the cunning, manipulative nature of Beast Wars Megatron.

See? This mother fucker understands maaaaaaaaan.

He gets it.

Thanos6

• +8/-14
    • View Profile
Hey, I do like the take on Megatron from this comic, too.  Just saying I think the Animated version is great.
Truten forever!

Transformers animated gets a bad rap. I really enjoyed the series as it got going. I wish it had gotten another season. Heck, just to see Sentinel Prime get put in his place all over again would have been worth it.