Herochat

Current whereabouts of Wonder Man?

Strange

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Current whereabouts of Wonder Man?
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2016, 10:20:15 AM »
I am not sure what you are trying to say. Nothing I said was incorrect while her having his powers remain meaningless. He isn't within her. Period.

I think what he is saying is; that essentially what we have to go on right now is simply that his "body" has more or less been absorbed with his mind destroyed.

We don't really know if his mind is destroyed. All we really know is that he was expunged from Rogue so his earlier statement was not quite correct. He isn't in Rogue. He may be nothing now or he could be something. Either way we haven't seen anything of him since that occurrence.

"He courses through you" is stated in the issue.  We're going into semantics, but I'm not sure how a statement nearly identical to what is said in the book could be wrong. 

Because he is actually separated from her. His power is in her but what makes Simon a being is no longer there. It is just a stupid argument on your part. I honestly don't care and was just pointing it out but you seemed to be interested in arguing really stupid point.

Yes or no.  Does that which composed the entirety of Simon's physical body currently course through Rogue's body?

Is Simon's consciousness within Rogue? Stupid is, stupid does, son.

No, Simon's consciousness is expunged. 

Good job! Simon isn't in her. Thanks for accepting my point. You are actually the one that turned this into a semantics argument too.

But being serious for a moment, you really don't see the stupidity in this argument? You are arguing body over mind but it isn't even that concrete as we are discussing energy. Even in worst case scenario for me, we are both right but

Hulkster

• +12/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2016, 11:07:07 AM »
I am not sure what you are trying to say. Nothing I said was incorrect while her having his powers remain meaningless. He isn't within her. Period.

I think what he is saying is; that essentially what we have to go on right now is simply that his "body" has more or less been absorbed with his mind destroyed.

We don't really know if his mind is destroyed. All we really know is that he was expunged from Rogue so his earlier statement was not quite correct. He isn't in Rogue. He may be nothing now or he could be something. Either way we haven't seen anything of him since that occurrence.

"He courses through you" is stated in the issue.  We're going into semantics, but I'm not sure how a statement nearly identical to what is said in the book could be wrong. 

Because he is actually separated from her. His power is in her but what makes Simon a being is no longer there. It is just a stupid argument on your part. I honestly don't care and was just pointing it out but you seemed to be interested in arguing really stupid point.

Yes or no.  Does that which composed the entirety of Simon's physical body currently course through Rogue's body?

Is Simon's consciousness within Rogue? Stupid is, stupid does, son.

No, Simon's consciousness is expunged. 

Good job! Simon isn't in her. Thanks for accepting my point. You are actually the one that turned this into a semantics argument too.

But being serious for a moment, you really don't see the stupidity in this argument? You are arguing body over mind but it isn't even that concrete as we are discussing energy. Even in worst case scenario for me, we are both right but

Where have I accepted any point son?  I stated what I stated in July 20, 2016, 11:24:46 PM.  Then when I realized you were arguing semantics, I then spoke in specifics saying "I get that you view the absence of the mind as the absence of the person, but clearly his biological/physical essence is in her."  Then you continued to make a semantics argument by repeating over and over that he's not in her, he's not in her and it is that which was STUPID.  How the situation is labeled was totally unimportant as opposed to relaying to the tread starter specifically where Simon is.  The energy that made up his physical form courses through Rogue while his consciousness has been expunged.  Period.  You are so scared to answer the question out of fear that I would do a Panthergod level "concession accepted" as you did above, that you went into  complete dance around mode. 

Now what I would recommend is that you start a topic on the Debate board regarding what makes you who you are and maybe those interested in such a discussion with chime in.  THIS here has been a waste of time.

Just to add, your original post implies that Simon as a whole is pulled out of her and we see him then as the complete man that he was, but not seen since.  That is what I was originally disputing.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 11:43:33 AM by Hulkster »

Hulkster

• +12/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 10:30:10 AM »
It appears in this latest issue as well as the cover of the next issue that he is clearly inside of Rogue:

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2017, 11:04:46 AM »
What happened to Rogue?

Hulkster

• +12/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2017, 12:15:09 PM »
What happened to Rogue?

It's not totally clear.  She is kissing Wade and absorbing his memories when she says that she is feeling something and Wade acknowledges feeling it too.  Then we hear/see Simons voice and then the scanned panel of him holding Rogue.

Red Exodus

• +7/-19
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2017, 12:27:45 PM »
That face on Brother Voodoo, as if Wonder Woman shooting out of Rogue was the most
insane shit this character has ever seen, given his history (and the fact his own brother
jumps out of his own chest as well).

Hulkster

• +12/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2017, 02:04:50 PM »
That face on Brother Voodoo, as if Wonder Woman shooting out of Rogue was the most
insane shit this character has ever seen, given his history (and the fact his own brother
jumps out of his own chest as well).

Yea I noticed that.  You might want to read through your comment and give it a little edit. :-)

Red Exodus

• +7/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2017, 02:08:22 PM »
I know what I said and stand by it.

Hulkster

• +12/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2017, 03:09:31 PM »
I know what I said and stand by it.

Noted.  ;D

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2017, 08:05:45 PM »
What happened to Rogue?

It's not totally clear.  She is kissing Wade and absorbing his memories when she says that she is feeling something and Wade acknowledges feeling it too.  Then we hear/see Simons voice and then the scanned panel of him holding Rogue.

Wait. Deadpool is an Avenger...and Rogue and him are an item?

Dammit, some days I wish I was Ares. He doesn't have to worry about money at all to keep track of Captain--er, I mean, Shazam's comics! You need a small fortune for Deadpool!!

Hulkster

• +12/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2017, 01:53:15 PM »
^^^Yeah, cuz WW shooting out of Rogue's chest WOULD be pretty insane!

Well, Wondy is actually out of her and back in the world.  It appears that Deadpools healing factor negates whatever issue was preventing her from expelling Simon.  And like she does with Carol, Rogue continues to have Simon's powers.

Red Exodus

• +7/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2017, 03:02:06 PM »
It appears that Deadpools healing factor negates whatever issue was preventing her from expelling Simon.

That sounds like a load of bullshit and probably makes 0 sense.

Strawman Abridged

• +17/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2017, 05:46:43 PM »
Simon's like Captain Marvel I's super cancer, no getting rid of him.

Propeus The Fallen

• +12/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2017, 05:30:11 AM »
It appears that Deadpools healing factor negates whatever issue was preventing her from expelling Simon.

That sounds like a load of bullshit and probably makes 0 sense.

So like most things in comics. :)