Herochat

Kickball

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +8/-8
  • Eternia’s Greatest Nemesis
    • View Profile
Re: Kickball
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2016, 05:37:54 PM »
Titan is such a faggot who can't even play kickball.  It's too manly for his kmc banned ass.
hahaha you can't even play a real game like football or even rugby. Lmao at you running and calling the mods to hide behind AGAIN.
60 plus days.  You have done this to yourself. 

You've already been publically mocked because you can't handle the skill kickball demands.
you mean you ran to the mod defender haha weak faggot.

Skill lol, soccer takes more skill. You play mixed gender because you can only compete against women.
I also played soccer in high school so you back me at every turn. 

The moderator banned your ass.  Teehee.

I can seduce women while dominating the men at the sport.  I know when you see women you don't know what to say but kindly leave the thread.  The hatred for kickball has consumed you.
who said anything about it not been a faggot sport, soccer is a massive  faggot sport lol.

After you pleading with him to defend you lmao. No body cares about getting banned retard.

Haha you're a pussy, kinda like you to cheat behind your GF's back as that's  the kind of coward you are.

How can you hate something so pathetic, I actually feel sorry for kickball "players"
Say that at a World Cup game.  You'd be killed, Pinhead. 

You care since you're gone for two months. 

Who cheats on a girl and tells her.  Hahahaha

I feel sorry for people who cry about their daddies.  Stick to the topic,  kickball rules.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2016, 06:07:53 PM »
Titan is such a faggot who can't even play kickball.  It's too manly for his kmc banned ass.
hahaha you can't even play a real game like football or even rugby. Lmao at you running and calling the mods to hide behind AGAIN.

You've already been publically mocked because you can't handle the skill kickball demands.

Skill lol, soccer takes more skill. You play mixed gender because you can only compete against women.

I can seduce women while dominating the men at the sport.  I know when you see women you don't know what to say but kindly leave the thread.  The hatred for kickball has consumed you.
who said anything about it not been a faggot sport, soccer is a massive  faggot sport lol.

After you pleading with him to defend you lmao. No body cares about getting banned retard.

Haha you're a pussy, kinda like you to cheat behind your GF's back as that's  the kind of coward you are.

How can you hate something so pathetic, I actually feel sorry for kickball "players"

I feel sorry for people who cry about their daddies.  Stick to the topic,  kickball rules.
lmao you fucking idiot, you have idea what you're talking about. Soccer is know for people diving and faking injury. Come back when you see real sports like football, rugby or any combat faking injury.

Doesn't even make sense you idiot.

Bwhahahaha sure you do faggot, can you even try and be more of a macho idiot. So I guess your GF is a absolute pathetic mess.

Haha is that the best you've got? Ppl dying is not a choice, you on the other hand being to scared to play real sports is.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +8/-8
  • Eternia’s Greatest Nemesis
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2016, 06:59:44 PM »

lmao you fucking idiot, you have idea what you're talking about. Soccer is know for people diving and faking injury. Come back when you see real sports like football, rugby or any combat faking injury.

Bwhahahaha sure you do faggot, can you even try and be more of a macho idiot. So I guess your GF is a absolute pathetic mess.

Haha is that the best you've got? Ppl dying is not a choice, you on the other hand being to scared to play real sports is.
So you believe getting injured makes the sport better.  Hahahaha.  Says a lot. 

Your sentence structure doesn't make any sense.

I am a player you're been tapping the same skank for years. 

How you deal with it is your choice.  You're an emotional child reaching out for help to strangers.  Weak.  Go play kickball at least they don't tell me their problems when I'm at first base.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2016, 01:33:04 AM »

So you believe getting injured makes the sport better.  Hahahaha.  Says a lot. 

Your sentence structure doesn't make any sense.

I am a player you're been tapping the same skank for years. 

How you deal with it is your choice.  You're an emotional child reaching out for help to strangers.  Weak.  Go play kickball at least they don't tell me their problems when I'm at first base.
faking injury you faggot, nice dodge.

Another excuse retard.

You're not a player , just full of shit who cheats on his GF because he's a coward who acts with bravado on the internet lol

Same old boring lies again, desperate. It's good to know you fully admit you're to scared for real sports, pussy.

Prime

• I'm in there like swimwear...
  • +5/-24
  • Av/Sig:Bria Myles
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2016, 05:46:26 AM »
Yeah, enough of this nonsense. Warnings to you both, don't continue this nonsense in other threads.

Master

• +42/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2016, 10:03:45 PM »
WTF is happening?
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

Wyntyr

• +114/-83
  • Literally The Devil
    • View Profile