Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes

Author Topic: Haven't drawn in years - Real attempt (Yhwach Bach from Bleach Americanized)  (Read 735 times)

JookDukem

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 02:58:43 AM by JookDukem »

JookDukem

• Stonemason
    • View Profile

Here he is from the actual Bleach Manga

Sarcastic Cat

• Stonemason
    • View Profile

really good drawing. I like the shading on the shirt. Why did you decide to redesign his outfit.  And more important question you still read Bleach?

JookDukem

• Stonemason
    • View Profile

really good drawing. I like the shading on the shirt. Why did you decide to redesign his outfit.  And more important question you still read Bleach?

1. Right on, appreciate the compliment.

2. I changed his outfit because after reading about this guy I thought it'd make sense for someone with such overwhelmingly stupid levels of broken power to not really have an costume or ridicuously fantasy outfit. I think it'd be really intimidating to see the dude just get up and wreck shit in like, normal ass clothes. Like he doesn't even consider things like that because he's so goddamned broken. Think of it in terms of King Bradley during his lasts fights in the Manga where he's just wearing regular ass shit and wrecking everyone. That's the kind of thing I was going for.

3. Hahhaha, I don't actually. But a friend of mine was telling about this new villain in Bleach that is like, the most broken character in history and so I decided to look him up. Turns out he's actually kind of cool looking.

JookDukem

• Stonemason
    • View Profile

Also, for those wondering, I took the picture while at work and I was in my desk trying to get a straight on shot while leaning over across a co-workers desk. That's the reason behind the slight leftward tilt.

Unfortunate but whatever, Im not trippin.

When I finish it I'll post a better picture of the finished drawing.

Mightily Oats

• Crisis Actor
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile

Do you draw original work?

JookDukem

• Stonemason
    • View Profile

Do you draw original work?

What do you mean original? Like original characters?

Yeah, my old portfolio was full of shit. Had a fully developed series about the creation of the universe title Dawn of Fate. Heavy focus on heaven vs hell and shit, it was basically what I was planning on doing for a good while professionally as far as indy comics and shit. Wanted to create my own shit and the like. But then my shit got stolen and I lost my love for drawing.

Mightily Oats

• Crisis Actor
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile

Doesn't have to be characters, just things from your own head.

Good to know.

I have met a lot of people who can copy something else really well, but I don't really know anyone who draws their own shit, barring the odd doodle.

JookDukem

• Stonemason
    • View Profile

I'm working on a new concept at the moment.

Kind of like, pokemon meets conkurs bad fur day meets mega man .exe.

Basically poke/digimon for adults. Working on it with some friends.

Gree

• Crisis Actor
    • View Profile

Great stuff man. Nice shading
Logan defender, gyro enthusiast.

Dlbiininja

• Stonemason
    • View Profile

Pretty good man. 

fatnlazy

• Mage
    • View Profile

Impressive. Like it better than the original. I'd like to see more of your stuff.