Herochat

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note that forum is still under construction.

heroes

Author Topic: Future Quest  (Read 603 times)

Dlbiininja

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
Future Quest
« on: June 01, 2016, 05:17:05 AM »

So, has anyone else picked this up?  I think this has a pretty good set up so far.

HalloweenJack

• Crisis Actor
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
Re: Future Quest
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 10:33:06 PM »

what's happened thus far?

Bandido

• Stonemason
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 08:34:24 AM »

Do both the Stupid Dogs, Secret Squirrel and Captain Caveman show up?

JAXN

• Mystery
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 03:54:40 PM »

I had forgotten this was coming out

scourge

• Crisis Actor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 12:29:53 PM »

There's a prologue: Space Ghost (presumably its him) is in one of the outfits his sidekicks wear, he's there with a whole bunch of others, they're like a regular GL Corps or Nova Corps. They each of have one gauntlet/wrist band as an offensive weapon and are flying around battling this weird glowy mass on some alien world. His commander dies and he picks up his gauntlet. Now he's got two and is back in the fray. A big explosion thing happens and all the corps memembers die except him because the commanders gauntlet had the forcefield.

Cut to Earth- JQ & Hadji are fucking around on some jet packs, Race & Bandit are in a plane or helicopter. They're looking for some kind of disturbance that Dr. Quest has found. Quest isn't with them cause he has a meeting with a couple of secret agents. One of them is Birdman in his regular clothes. You know this cause Avenger is with him who he sends off to go fly around and have some private bird time. Birdman and the other agent are talking about how Quest is one of the smartest dudes around but is a real unconventional loon taking his family into danger, that's why the government who views him as an asset assigned Race to watch out for him cause Race is a BAMF and everyone knows it. Quest is like "I heard that" as they walk in and they're all like "don't monitor us" and Quest is like "Whateves, we have weird accoustics in here, anyways come check out this weird shit I've been monitoring, the boys are about to be on it now."

Back to JQ and friends, they get to the source of the weird shit and it's a bunch of portals. You can make out shadowy figures through them. Herculoids are the clearest, but you can also see Galaxy Trio, I forget who else. Everyone's like "holy shit" and then JQ and Hadji see the big green Herculoid, Tundro, and he's on their side of the portal with them only he looks dead. That's when Quests old enemy Zin attacks with those big spider robot thingies the boys hide and watch as the robots take Tundro away.

Back in the lab Quest is all like "holy shit, we gotta get the fuck over there, come with me." The lady agent follows but when the other guy goes off on his own, Quest is like "where's that asshole going?" And she's all like "quiet you fucking goon, he's the motherfucking Birdman!" And then he's all like "no shit?" And she's all like "no shit."

So he's (Birdman) on the roof and he says some words invoking the Sun and Ra and he transforms and summons Avenger to his side and gets ready to go fuck up the bad guys.

The last scene the kids, JQ and Hadji have escaped, think Race might have been shot down, can't remember, but the kids are hiding and they run into none other than Space Ghost and I think he says he's gonna kill them but I can't remember.
Four things to consider--

1) Bernie Sanders
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YBUZNfbJnp4

2) H2H Character Rankings
http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=11777.0

3) Master's words of wisdom
http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=12692.msg267150#msg267150

4) Getting involved in local politics

HalloweenJack

• Crisis Actor
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 01:16:46 AM »

hopefully that shit gets added to iDoc.

seems right up my alley

Dlbiininja

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2016, 02:35:07 AM »

There's a prologue: Space Ghost (presumably its him) is in one of the outfits his sidekicks wear, he's there with a whole bunch of others, they're like a regular GL Corps or Nova Corps. They each of have one gauntlet/wrist band as an offensive weapon and are flying around battling this weird glowy mass on some alien world. His commander dies and he picks up his gauntlet. Now he's got two and is back in the fray. A big explosion thing happens and all the corps memembers die except him because the commanders gauntlet had the forcefield.

Cut to Earth- JQ & Hadji are fucking around on some jet packs, Race & Bandit are in a plane or helicopter. They're looking for some kind of disturbance that Dr. Quest has found. Quest isn't with them cause he has a meeting with a couple of secret agents. One of them is Birdman in his regular clothes. You know this cause Avenger is with him who he sends off to go fly around and have some private bird time. Birdman and the other agent are talking about how Quest is one of the smartest dudes around but is a real unconventional loon taking his family into danger, that's why the government who views him as an asset assigned Race to watch out for him cause Race is a BAMF and everyone knows it. Quest is like "I heard that" as they walk in and they're all like "don't monitor us" and Quest is like "Whateves, we have weird accoustics in here, anyways come check out this weird shit I've been monitoring, the boys are about to be on it now."

Back to JQ and friends, they get to the source of the weird shit and it's a bunch of portals. You can make out shadowy figures through them. Herculoids are the clearest, but you can also see Galaxy Trio, I forget who else. Everyone's like "holy shit" and then JQ and Hadji see the big green Herculoid, Tundro, and he's on their side of the portal with them only he looks dead. That's when Quests old enemy Zin attacks with those big spider robot thingies the boys hide and watch as the robots take Tundro away.

Back in the lab Quest is all like "holy shit, we gotta get the fuck over there, come with me." The lady agent follows but when the other guy goes off on his own, Quest is like "where's that asshole going?" And she's all like "quiet you fucking goon, he's the motherfucking Birdman!" And then he's all like "no shit?" And she's all like "no shit."

So he's (Birdman) on the roof and he says some words invoking the Sun and Ra and he transforms and summons Avenger to his side and gets ready to go fuck up the bad guys.

The last scene the kids, JQ and Hadji have escaped, think Race might have been shot down, can't remember, but the kids are hiding and they run into none other than Space Ghost and I think he says he's gonna kill them but I can't remember.

Perfect breakdown.

HalloweenJack

• Crisis Actor
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 12:46:58 AM »

started reading this a few minutes ago.

Genuinely love this. I always wanted to see HB's heroes get a proper comic.

HalloweenJack

• Crisis Actor
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2017, 12:59:53 AM »

Race is the man. Dropped an allosaurus with one shot

Dlbiininja

• Stonemason
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2017, 03:43:37 AM »

I have to go and get two of the back issues.  The last one I have I think is 6.  I got so fucking busy I either missed it when I went to go get my picks.  Or it came in another shipment later in the weeks.  Doesn't help that I've fallen behind as a result of work either.  Looking forward to catching up on this.  I think the last I read was when Jana got brought to our world & the Herculoids were battling it out before she went through the portal.