Herochat

Overwatch

Rynox

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Overwatch
« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2017, 01:11:54 AM »
Haha yeah, not sure what to make of this.

XerxesTWD

• +45/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2017, 09:03:39 AM »

Master

• +34/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2017, 12:54:07 PM »

It will be crazy if they go through with it. With coordination, Mercy can go ult and damage boost several teammates who also activate their ults. Or at least damage boost one ult while boosting/healing the rest of her team as they clean up stragglers. Team kills galore... and no mass rez to counter it.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

Master

• +34/-24
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2017, 08:03:50 AM »
Season 6 started. Lost 8 placement matches and fell to fucking SILVER. Holy fuck, the matchmaking was atrocious. I was getting paired with bronze-level people and battling plat-level people in at least three matches.

Master

• +34/-24
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2017, 08:12:01 AM »
Had gold medal for kills, hero damage, and objective time as Rein in one match to give you an idea on how bad the team was. Went Rein just so we could get out of the fucking spawn area at Eichenwalde because my idiot teammates were all DPS heroes just running straight into the enemy Bastion.

Rynox

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2017, 04:02:50 PM »
Season 6 started. Lost 8 placement matches and fell to fucking SILVER. Holy fuck, the matchmaking was atrocious.

Hahaha, amazing.

I've been picking Rein for a lot of my placement matches, to be on the safe side because I feel like my tank game is strong, and can't always trust the randoms you get paired up with. I'm about halfway done, and hoping for a decent rank to start in.

Red Exodus

• +6/-19
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2017, 09:20:59 PM »
Season 6 started. Lost 8 placement matches and fell to fucking SILVER. Holy fuck, the matchmaking was atrocious. I was getting paired with bronze-level people and battling plat-level people in at least three matches.

Sounds like the entirety of my Season 5 run.

herochat

• +100/-77
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2017, 10:48:06 PM »
Me and that boi Nox be Platinum tier mahfks, stealin on y'all bitch niggas

Get gud, fgts
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

Master

• +34/-24
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2017, 11:32:49 AM »
Fought my way back to gold by finding a good group. Taking a break from competitive though due the new updates.

Mercy seems better but DVa is basically a DPS hero with a giant hit box. I demolish DVa now in most matches because players are still getting used to the way shorter duration of defense matrix.

Junkertown map is cool though. The first leg of the map is sniper paradise.

Rynox

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2017, 12:20:25 AM »
Yup agreed with all that.

Mercy is great, and I enjoy playing as D.va with the changes, but I'm having a hard time actually tanking now... I can't block too much with the reduced shield time.

Ya the junkertown map is pretty great, Hammy was saying it had a Borderlands 2 kinda vibe, which I'm liking.

Master

• +34/-24
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2017, 02:19:18 PM »
I am noticing a new DVa attack strategy. Fly straight to an opponent with defense matrix up, and then as you smash into them, drop defense matrix and fire your missiles point blank. The bump and missile damage will leave them weak enough to be killed easily by you or teammates.

The Borderlands comparison is spot on. A Handsome Jack cross-over would be great.