Herochat

Overwatch

Sarcastic Cat

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Overwatch
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2016, 12:01:57 PM »
the game feels kind of like Team Fortress with better graphics and more diverse character models and archetypes.

I imagine they will do a story/campaign mode. They've spent/put way too much time and effort into the game story and characters not too.

I'm not sure if I would spend money on this game tho. LOL and DOTA 2 have a great model but end of the day games got toby really unique or go the extra mile if I'm going to drop cash on it

Red Exodus

• +7/-19
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2016, 01:02:40 PM »
So you're dismissing sales of the game, which are through the roof, as well as glowing reviews all around? You sound like Safado when he said rotten tomatoes reviews were useless.

Your beta male opinion does not apply, Overwatch is one of the best games out right now.

Now now, you have to understand where Jook is coming from.

When was the last time the internet, much less the gaming world, has ever gotten hype over a WH40k game?

Yeah I'm drawing a blank too.

A new WH40k game comes out, no one cares. Some other game comes out that Jook feels in his soul (which
would burn for his Emperor btw) should be given praise and hype for a 40k game instead, he gets mad.

Try to understand Nox. Fans of 40k games, much like Rodney Dangerfield, get no respect.

JookDukem

• +24/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2016, 03:16:34 PM »
So you're dismissing sales of the game, which are through the roof, as well as glowing reviews all around? You sound like Safado when he said rotten tomatoes reviews were useless.

Your beta male opinion does not apply, Overwatch is one of the best games out right now.

Now now, you have to understand where Jook is coming from.

When was the last time the internet, much less the gaming world, has ever gotten hype over a WH40k game?

Yeah I'm drawing a blank too.

A new WH40k game comes out, no one cares. Some other game comes out that Jook feels in his soul (which
would burn for his Emperor btw) should be given praise and hype for a 40k game instead, he gets mad.

Try to understand Nox. Fans of 40k games, much like Rodney Dangerfield, get no respect.

This is surprisingly accurate.

therock

• +23/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2016, 05:00:13 PM »
Got it for ps4. Pretty good

Bastion much be a beast. had it for a day and half, and 9 times out of 10 whenever someone get Player of the game its someone playing bastion

I like so far the skater, tracer, solider
Dwarf pretty fun

Knight easy as hell. Had to to control myself just not to stand by the spawn door and kill 5 people at a time becauise I actully wanted to get better at the game. Also pretty good tactic to build turrent by the doors and on your transport vehicle

Like Tracer..but havent master her yet. Pretty sure she good if I get used to her.. Ninja pretty fun. Havent got the hang of Zarya..but bet she good in a pince. The skater dude may be the best support guy. Knome pretty good. Heard he was nerf. if that true then he must of been a beast before because the turrent can be built pretty fast and kill a lot of people.

The lady who pay portal kind of essential to have on the team in some levels

Kang Council

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2016, 10:41:10 AM »
I don't get playing a game and choosing a character which others can play at the same time.

Red Exodus

• +7/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2016, 04:04:56 AM »
I don't get playing a game and choosing a character which others can play at the same time.

You must not like Pokemon or Fighting games then.

ProjectCornDog

• +1/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2016, 05:03:40 PM »
If you want to hear your teammates shit their pants, while in competitive mode, say "I'm choosing _____ even though I've never played as him. Wish me luck!" Their reactions are always priceless.

Rynox

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2016, 06:12:24 PM »
Hahaha

I actually had to teach myself how to use Lucio real quick in a match, because nobody wanted to play healer today.

Red Exodus

• +7/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2016, 08:08:45 PM »
Lucio is ridiculously good. He's easily the best character in the game.

-AoE heal is passive and ongoing with decent range
-Can Speed boost the party
-Can AoE heal boost the party
-His ultimate works well with nearly any other ultimate
-Deals respectable damage
-Has a form of CC with his knockback alternate fire (Can also get kills if near ledges)

Seriously, he's got it all.

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2016, 09:27:07 PM »
What's your favorite skin?

Red Exodus

• +7/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2016, 10:30:40 PM »
Ouch, tough one. Out of all of them or per character?

scourge

• +26/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2016, 10:36:44 PM »
Open ended. Fave of all if you can. Or top 5 fave. But also interested in specific character answers as well.

Rynox

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2016, 12:02:32 AM »
I like Pharah's security chief skin, makes me wish I had the pre-order.

Junkrat's legendary clown skins remind me of the Joker a lot, and that's a good thing.

Lastly Reinhart's new skins coming out next month look pretty damn epic.

ProjectCornDog

• +1/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2016, 11:58:19 AM »
Who has this on PC and wants to add me?

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2016, 01:57:37 PM »
Hahaha

I actually had to teach myself how to use Lucio real quick in a match, because nobody wanted to play healer today.

I play lucio and winston mostly anyway but yeah its fucking annoying when im like hmm im feeling edgy might try and learn reaper then theres another 2 reapers picked anyway.