Herochat

Overwatch

Red Exodus

• +7/-19
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
Overwatch
« on: May 18, 2016, 10:03:50 PM »
Anyone been checking this game out? Its been getting a hell of a lot of hype, and imo, its pretty warranted.
The game is super fun, there's a very diverse set of characters, it looks like it may take the crown from
TF2 for most fun and zany FPS.

MTL76

• +1111/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
Re: Overwatch
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 10:35:12 PM »
I'm bummed there's no single-player mission/storyline. Looks great though.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Rynox

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 11:15:17 AM »
Ya that's one thing I definitely wished they included, as I always play campaign missions before getting into multiplayer. Other than that the game is pretty addictive.

MTL76

• +1111/-11
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 12:29:21 PM »
Yeah, especially since the characters seem so cool. Though I do get their point that it would be very hard to do, as many of the characters are designed to work with others instead of solo.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

JookDukem

• +24/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 03:37:20 PM »
Overrated average as fuck game. Can't believe the amiunt of nerdgasm faggotry shined on this game.

Eternal Crusade is a better game in every conceivable way. Fact.

Red Exodus

• +7/-19
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 02:41:31 PM »

Indeed, I wish there was one too. All their characters are very fleshed out and interesting. I've enjoyed the comics and shorts
about them, but a single-player mode would've been nice, since they've done a good job establishing a lore for this game.

Overrated average as fuck game. Can't believe the amiunt of nerdgasm faggotry shined on this game.

Gonna have to disagree with you there brah.

Comparing a game (Which is very different to Overwatch might I add) that's still in Alpha,
and having mixed reviews on Steam vs. a completed and released game that's gotten such
a universally positive response?

Come on dude.

Not that I'm not excited for it either, but they're making a lot of promises with that shit,
so I'm not holding my breath they'll deliver.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 02:47:54 PM by Red Exodus »

JookDukem

• +24/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2016, 12:15:09 PM »

Indeed, I wish there was one too. All their characters are very fleshed out and interesting. I've enjoyed the comics and shorts
about them, but a single-player mode would've been nice, since they've done a good job establishing a lore for this game.

Gonna have to disagree with you there brah.

Comparing a game (Which is very different to Overwatch might I add) that's still in Alpha,
and having mixed reviews on Steam vs. a completed and released game that's gotten such
a universally positive response?

Come on dude.

Not that I'm not excited for it either, but they're making a lot of promises with that shit,
so I'm not holding my breath they'll deliver.

I could care less what the dumb as fuck masses think about some shit re-skin of Team Fortress 2. The masses also pre-order video games which is absolutely the dumbest shit one can do. You mention the popularity of the game like it has any meaning whatsoever. Great reviews? And? Literally means nothing. The gaming industry media is fucking ridiculously clueless as to what makes for a great game.

Eternal Crusade shits on Overwatch, HARD.

The Alpha from what I've seen looks leagues better than Overwatch which I've actually played. Overwatch is not a better game the Team Fortress 2 and that game doesn't look even slightly as awesome as Eternal Crusade.

Like I said, Overwatch is average as fuck.

EC for the goddamned shut out victory. Swept the goddamned series.

Rynox

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2016, 01:39:30 PM »
So you're dismissing sales of the game, which are through the roof, as well as glowing reviews all around? You sound like Safado when he said rotten tomatoes reviews were useless.

Your beta male opinion does not apply, Overwatch is one of the best games out right now.

JookDukem

• +24/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2016, 01:59:07 PM »
So you're dismissing sales of the game, which are through the roof, as well as glowing reviews all around? You sound like Safado when he said rotten tomatoes reviews were useless.

Your beta male opinion does not apply, Overwatch is one of the best games out right now.

So by this logic Call of Duty is the best gaming franchise of all time. Except you know, it isn't at all. Game reviewers also gave Order: 1886 glowing reviews. Gave the last Arkham game glowing reviews, there are too many examples to count of glowing reviews given to merely average games.

Of course you have no counter to the point that this game is an absolute re-skin of TF2.

As someone who plays games competitively my opinion is of more value than your shit faggot opinion.

The only betas here are faggots who legit think this average ass game is breaking new ground of any kind.

Bow down.

Rynox

• +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2016, 03:07:08 PM »
Have you played the game?

Gree

• +37/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2016, 03:13:19 PM »
Have you ever lifted? In your life?

JookDukem

• +24/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2016, 04:00:40 PM »
Have you played the game?

Why I do believe I have. My boy has it and I've played it twice for about 2 and a half hours each time.

Game is average. Decent with solid mechanics but absolutely nothing more than that.

There is nothing at all in this game that makes it worthy of all the high praise it receives.

It's especially bullshit when there's a game like Titanfall that took an assfucking for having no story mode at all while this game gets a free pass from everyone just because.

Oh please tell me more about how bastion and the big knight guy aren't broken as fuck when you have an even halfway decent team. Please tell me more about how Reaper isn't stupidly easy to use with his easy as fuck getaway strats or utterly retarded Ult.

I figured that shit out within the hours I played the game. If my old Halo clan got on this game we'd literally ruin it for everyone else because this game is average as fuck and easy as shit to pick up.

This game is a joke to all truly skilled players.

Titanfall shits on this game in terms of skill needed to be dominant by the way.

But yayyyyyy for quirky disneyland ass faggot characters right?

Fuck that shit. 5.5/10.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 04:06:04 PM by JookDukem »

Mightily Oats

• +72/-576
  • Master of Fagnetism
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2016, 04:45:36 PM »
Disparages a game for being "average with solid mechanics" and claims that makes it pointless.

Mentions he had a Halo clan :-\

JookDukem

• +24/-25
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2016, 04:54:48 PM »
Disparages a game for being "average with solid mechanics" and claims that makes it pointless.

Mentions he had a Halo clan :-\

Halo 1 and 2 were the greatest FPS games of all time. Where a true skill gap existed in competitive play and an amazing story were what made fans love it so dearly. Those reasons were why there were players hanging onto those games YEARS after it "died".

Who said pointless? Average as fuck.

Try to keep up while crying in the corner about how I utterly demolished you in the Wolverine vs Raiden thread.

Your post in this thread is about as effective as your arguments were in that thread.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 05:09:08 PM by JookDukem »

herochat

• +103/-80
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2016, 07:45:02 PM »
Warning to Nox for thinking about Tracer when he fucks his wife.

Warning to Jook for something vaguely Warhammer related and for hurting Oats' feelings.
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.